TO ALL HYSPIANS

Javert

vDTiPJdEKNki5ntskDmRXtRlN8JbhrMi7aWPByxFkPnobWPY79GdGdr6srWp1SSP2ISpSHUDbonPFtzGxQ-C2IpOdzpzwhYDKTzf_asnDbRql_isCy2Mn3rEhRvDXq8giMcTGpGB

Firme en Armas

Issued by decree of His Lordship

On the 5th of Malin's Welcome of the 49th year of the Second Age

bLn_95oeqkQ4MrxKoHlKxOI3MK-rt3u4FLQ6Cb-rHKR7-h5Uqn4saGTJQ6xzoB9BPoJEddsicSewvSG5iE6FUf-ZHPyGk7AGD3hnb8bqE9AZBvYCtca8wzjK2AXp-sWkKyuxpgKN

UNA CARTA ABIERTA

To all Hyspians across the realm of Almaris, I issue this decree to you. For too many years, the people of Hyspia have not had a proper land to call their own. Not since before the destructive Hyspian Schism did our people live in peace and harmony with one another. I, Javier de Pelear, seek to change this. As many of you may or may not know, I have issued a Declaracion de Formacion for my own estate known as the Barony of Arenisca. However, up until recently, the construction for this estate had not yet been completed. Now, with the final stones of the keep being placed, I come to you again with another declaration. I hereby declare once more that the Barony of Arenisca shall take in any and all Hyspians who seek to reunite with their countrymen. Whether they be former Red Hyspians or faithful Canonists matters little. With the help of DIOS and the combined effort of all Hyspians, our people may be reunited once more under a single banner. I urge all Hyspians to make their way to Arenisca as soon as time allows, and to enter the open arms of Arenisca and the de Pelear Family.

Signed,

Javier de Pelear, Baron of Arenisca

DU3COYZha3-bNWp6XI8IvA1ILk-5ZU88omKw0xcngOdG8SDyBB0tGqHdHf41DQe6pVcq8UoUQD60yTKvoLsNL6tbnNKFgf6apLVqQy_lIIenaMpmXkw7gZWhrdMgwwOS4MAN4UDi=s1600

bLn_95oeqkQ4MrxKoHlKxOI3MK-rt3u4FLQ6Cb-rHKR7-h5Uqn4saGTJQ6xzoB9BPoJEddsicSewvSG5iE6FUf-ZHPyGk7AGD3hnb8bqE9AZBvYCtca8wzjK2AXp-sWkKyuxpgKN

Spoiler

OOC: To join the Barony discord, shoot a DM to Javert#3430 on discord and I'll have you set up. The directions to the keep are in the discord as well. I look forward to seeing all of you!

Frisket would be leaning on her chair as her screowl returns from collecting different missives, as she begins wiritng things on the files shes gotten she notices one perculiar scroll, she grabs it only to open it up. "Oh my.....By they All-Father......Is this?" She seemed to beam with joy reading it, without question she knew that little by little her mothers dream is coming true, and the dream of most hyspians is coming true..... "May Hyspia become prosperus, It seems its time to send a letter to a old friend, to see how he's doing" she hums with a smile across her face as she begins to write

Father Paco smiles at the prospect of a new home for his countrymen. He makes plans to come visit and spread the word of DIOS.

A Peculiar Elfess would remark; 

"Ah, just like the dream of Malinor... I wonder how long this one will last."