LotC Podcast (Ep. 4)

Telanir

Hi,

You may be old enough to remember our last episode (shoutout to my fellow 1 year olds)—well, Zac Clay (@marimbamonk) and I are doing a fourth one! After a year and a half of (intentional, i swear) suspense we're hosting this one tomorrow at 12pm Pacific / 3pm EST, that's November 6th. When the time comes close I will shoot a broadcast in-game and Zac will host it on his channel.

It's one hour long, we'll talk all things LotC and some general things, life and all. The livestream is a chat between Zac & Max as much as it is one between marimbamonk & Telanir of LotC so tune in if you want to hang out and chill in an open format. We'll take questions from chat later so come support your guy Zac Clay and join us this weekend!

Cheers!

Thanks so much for coming out and joining us everyone! Check it out at the link below, I hope we can all see one other in another podcast soon. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1197972328

Whoop whoop! 🥳

Hype!

Always good to see Telanir doin some stuff.

3 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Always good to see Telanir doin some stuff.

Hah, thanks. It's pretty low-key nowadays but mainly some tech things you won't see until later. :)

1 hour ago, Telanir said:

Hah, thanks. It's pretty low-key nowadays but mainly some tech things you won't see until later. :)

nexus 2.0 confirmed?

joseph rogan

where's the merch 

1 minute ago, UnBaed said:

where's the merch 

i don't know my cat is my agent ask her

I'm hyped for the next episode.