VALKSKEJ ARANYZ | THE SILVER PEACE

Xarkly

Ser Ailred lounged in the Duchy of Vidaus, feet kicked up and sipping at a glass of red. Toasting his glass, his eye met his wife's own, the Marshal spoke in a luxuriate  tonality; "A quiet retirement. Let us hope those dagger-ears keep their tongues in their mouths."

@sunflowerist

“Disgusting, Othelu must be turning in his grave.” Uttered a former Okarir from her new home, an environment where she felt at ease and surrounded by friends. “It seems my choice to leave was the correct one.”

Ruathar could not help but smile at the misfortune of the High Elves. "Perhaps this will finally humble the Mali'Ata from their megalomania, and realize they are not above the rest of Mali." He cackled, despite knowing nothing would probably change their twisted views.

Jakob Castington would go to a slight frown as he read over the missive that Savoy had assented from his sick bed, he’d be saddened by this sudden decision. "Well I guess it’s time to make the citizens aware.” He’d sit up in his bed and he’d head to the balcony and look out to the city taking a deep breath then cough vigorously. “I’ll miss this beautiful city Amara & I re-built from the ashes of the past.” He’d say tearing off a piece of wall paper and putting it in his pocket as a keepsake. “I better start getting ready for the new beginnings once more.” The atmosphere would go dead silent as he turns his back and heads to his desk. "We still own this land for some time so will do what we can."

The look of the View

The_View.png

Aether Mill'nara wonders why a man who has been actively coup'd in the town square, with absolutely no-one defending him, who sells entire settlements without telling it's leader is in charge.

Buck read through briefly, stopping at only the parts regarding Ando-Alur. She pondered for a moment about the city being sold before cringing a little; "Mmm-...NAh, I don't think so, I'll pass"

CEO Kosher Fier slowly and methodically thinks through the missive. He let's out an audible sigh before moving another piece on a chessboard in the corner of his room. One could see it was only a pawn, but opened a path for a rook to fork. "Let's see how this will affect the game."

Alec can't ******* read, but if he did? 

"Northerners pulled a right good swindle on the dwarves. Phew!"