Rustled on Dry Land

grnappa

After reading the missive he smiles "Once again our ISA does us proud... And I'm overjoyed we were able to trial two, a good show of power for us"

Bakir Ireheart raises a brow as he sips on his cold beer. “Rustlers?? I thought they disbanded?” He shrugged before going to refill his mug.

The Archchancellor loves when ISA soldiers kill terrorists. She remarks to Anne Caroline, @Fie”Do you ever get out on the field and fight anymore? It’s a shame I never tried it.”

A Mali'fenn would read over the missive and say  "Seems like the Orenians are up to some fun"

As Kosher Fier read the missive from his isolated abode, he began to laugh. "Time for a king's return, and a dog's end!" The young mali' quickly ran to his stables, throwing off his coat, putting on a familiar uniform. "The time is now lads! Let's show em' the next generation!"

To the bitter end.

Edited by Pancho

Lomiei Vinelli watches the affair from the 7-skies, a wide smile forming on his face as his young eyes lay proof to the fall of the weakened enemies of Sutica and so many more. "**** ya." he said to himself.

would look at the wall of hammer and mallets he set up by the bell thinking of witch of the them he would use for the next raid well reading the report by the captain with a smile  

George Maximilian Would be relaxing under a tree in Elysium for some reason, he glances up to see a letter falling onto his head, for once, the bird did not crash into him. He goes to raise his Orenian Military Intelligence glass and takes a sip before reading over the letter. "Oh, did it happen again? Okay then." He mutters before going back to relaxing.

General Erik var Ruthern reads over the reports from the battle, "Well done lads." He comments as he counts the number of dead bandits.

A Certain Rozanian, who once led Sutican Forces to victory against the Rustlers, nods in approval.

"The Rustlers never change. They lost to Sutica, they lost to Sedan, and now they have lost to Oren. If they will never learn, then they will never improve. If they will never improve, then they will die."

Captain var Ruthern reads over the missive with a shrug "Too bad I was busy with paperwork to be there."

A certain Mali'ker skims over the post, hovering his finger over 'Many hours'  "Hours for just a few bandits? I could've sworn they had ten's of men..."

Sir Arthur Komnenos The Phoenix looked over the dead bandits his men had slayed not too recently, he picked up an Urguani shield from one of the two bandits he killed in that fight "This will make a nice trophy for the Emperor"