IN REGARDS OF THE MAHERAL AND PROGRESS

Gemini

Haelunor2.png.9d42df2385017a940386eb04516d33ef.png

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

[!] Published as of 21st of the Snow's Maiden, 50 SA

The Bastion is ever so stagnant, impurity halting the process of purity. 

The leaders of the past graced us with their presence to anoint a new Maheral, however, their progress was halted due to impures, such as Mali’ata Orinmon Viradiraar. 

But fear not Children of Silver, hope is on its way. 

While our blessed bastion has stopped progressing, the Mali’thill shall never cease living up to the standards of Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya. It is within my pleasure to announce the names of the most competent Mali’thill that have seen the state of our nation and decided to rise up and to nominate themselves for the position of Maheral. 

• Laurir Alfér Elibar’acal
  • Braxus Ni’leya, tilruir’san
  • Miss Laerdya

These ever-so-progressing Mali’thill saw our nation’s cry for help and decided, it was one of them who shall get the ball rolling. I am touched by these servants of the state who will not wait a single moment when the public is calling. 

May Larihei guide the blessed heial’malauriran in their sacred mission. 

Regarding elheial'thilln,

Sohaer Kolvar Uradir, our state as of now is devoid of Okariran, none but you running the nation. Stagnancy is staining our blessed bastion of Progress and Health. While I ne wish to ignore the work you have done to the Motherland, you simply can not do it alone. 

On behalf of the Mali’thill and other residents of Haelun’or, I urge you either appoint Okariran as soon as possible or declare the seats to be filled by a fair election.

I trust you, Uradir. Aim towards progress instead of stagnancy. 

Signed

Usamea An'asul

Ay’Larihei

Ay’Maheral

Upon seeing the poster the elf burst in a fit of laugh. After a good minute of laughing he was able to finally stop "Oh, ti. I guess I have done no good to the state, not like the one who written that stupidity" he left, still with a sarcastic smile upon his face

"The Tilruiran I selected have performed their duties superbly, soon our cihi shall be graced with new appointments." mused a 'thill from within the Silver State

Cloaked in disguise and stripped of name and titles, a previous Tilruir'maehr looked upon the words. His lips curled into a smile, a hand stretching up as digits reached for the words on paper. Having seen the State's history come by, he made no comment. He knew what it needed, and he knew what it would receive instead.

Avern'dionne Fi'talareh would receive the notice at her home in the city. She'd send some letters to fellow Malauriran to convene...

Luthriel clenched her obsidian fist, "Whoever wrote this is will be the first individual to taste the obsidian of my fist in their mouth! How dare they call Orinmon an Ata?  I hate myself and my body, when people call me impure perhaps they are correct.  But Orinmon is the epitome of purity."

15 hours ago, High_On_Math said:

Luthriel clenched her obsidian fist, "Whoever wrote this is will be the first individual to taste the obsidian of my fist in their mouth! How dare they call Orinmon an Ata?  I hate myself and my body, when people call me impure perhaps they are correct.  But Orinmon is the epitome of purity."

As the elfess who wrote the missive would hear similar comments, she would idly state to those around her 

"To question the judgement of pariran'tir consisting of Malauriran is to question the will of Larihei. Former Maheralan represent the very purity of our blessed bastion, their judgement is not at fault. Those believing to be above the wisdom of Malauriran are nothing but stains to be cleansed by means of acid. Purity of our Blessed Bastion must be restored."

"Your people are quite possibly delusional, hanging onto your outdated ideals of racial 'purity', only thing you end up with is incestual degeneracy from years of inbreeding, which would explain every one of you succumb to this twisted perception that you all are omnipotent in comparison to the rest of Mali. Truly a testimony that no Mali'ker, or Mali'ame should ever submit to the brutal regime of the Silver State." Ruathar Indoren shuddered at the thought of the horrible bloodshed that continue to go unhinged. "To all those deemed 'Mali'ata' by the Silver State, you should be welcome among any of your friends in any of the other Mali states, rather than needlessly be thrown in the acid pits at the whims of these monsters. Velulaei y nae ilumeh lliran." He returned back to his duties after penning his response.

Edited by Tulan

13 hours ago, Tulan said:

"Your people are quite possibly delusional, hanging onto your outdated ideals of racial 'purity', only thing you end up with is incestual degeneracy from years of inbreeding, which would explain every one of you succumb to this twisted perception that you all are omnipotent in comparison to the rest of Mali. Truly a testimony that no Mali'ker, or Mali'ame should ever submit to the brutal regime of the Silver State." Ruathar Indoren shuddered at the thought of the horrible bloodshed that continue to go unhinged. "To all those deemed 'Mali'ata' by the Silver State, you should be welcome among any of your friends in any of the other Mali states, rather than needlessly be thrown in the acid pits at the whims of these monsters. Velulaei y nae ilumeh lliran." He returned back to his duties after penning his response.

Monsters? Have they no idea how many of our lesser cousins have we saved from the brutals that hunt down our kin. And they think we mindlessly acid others?” Dear Usamea sighed as she saw the response “I am willing to educate anyone who lacks knowledge this much, to teach them our ways. To teach them what Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya truly means. May Larihei guide the path of every blessed Mali’aheral, especially those lost. 

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Monsters? Have they no idea how many of our lesser cousins have we saved from the brutals that hunt down our kin. And they think we mindlessly acid others?” Dear Usamea sighed as she saw the response “I am willing to educate anyone who lacks knowledge this much, to teach them our ways. To teach them what Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya truly means. May Larihei guide the path of every blessed Mali’aheral, especially those lost. 

"No sane ker would submit to the indoctrination of the Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya. The Mali'aheral in their hubris has already blighted this world with their foul magic." He let out a sigh. "It seems the Mali'aheral have chosen their hill in which to die upon. A shame they cannot see the error of their ways."