Vargs - Community Outreach

Jentos

I've told you this many times in the past, and I will now say it again Mr Jentos

You did not only succeed at making them complicated

They are incomprehensibly complex

To this day I cannot fathom a single facet of Varg culture beyond deeply esoteric monk circle chanting and a strange, somewhat out-of-place (Xion) oogabooga relationship with Creation itself

Still love you

i have only ever witnessed one varg, and it was grim's. it was terrifying. @Valannor was there and can attest; but it was like a big foot sighting. nobody should believe me. in fact, it never happened.

I found Bakker's Prince of Nothing to be somewhat pretentious, though it does have cool world-building

Thanks for asking

Saw the word 'frenchie'. Started hearing fifes, drums and bagpipes. My English senses were tingling. Stopped reading. Clicking the big X in the corner. Getting my longbow.

8 hours ago, Malaise said:

They are incomprehensibly complex

To this I retort ; should magic inherently not be incomprehensible ? is that not the meaning of magic itself ? 

6 minutes ago, Salvo said:

cool world-building

the only part I cared about tbh 

I want to witness stories fit for depiction in shakespearian fuckin novels.

I want realism through fiction, I want tales the likes of which superstitious bishops of the 1600s would write their radical thesis about to instil respect for the purgatory light of god through kindling a fear of the deep woods, the untangible dark and the looming boogeymen into the minds of men,

or keep their wives homebound and fearful of taking to the outside

I want yharnam, salem and gomorrah intertwined, fear to have meaning, death to be feared, and life to be madly clasped dear, superstition and human unease to take shape and manifest further superstition, fallacies, unfounded beliefs, to inspire old wives' tales and cultivate life into this barren world

if that is not too much to ask, good men

One got tripple teamed by Vargs back in Arcas. Lured me in with some ritual thing and curious young elf char of mine was interested. Good Rp, love to see more of it. 

I'm always down to rp with CA folks. Hope to see you guys around the server sometime.

(Also, Werewolf is a 10/10 game. Would recommend to anyone curious.)

yo i just thought we had bigfoot shapeshifters running around, u telling me those were werewolves....

What is the varg?
Who is the varg?
Where is the varg?

So many questions yet none answered...