From Ashen Winds Comes Change

Security_

Spoiler

[!]

Tattered and slightly burnt missives flutter through the air of the burning town of Vasiyeva. Each bear the mark of a nine pointed star, and reek of brimstone.

That Which Defies Change, Burnt to Ruin

Q5EEc9vFQujtIAuuMb1SFlhqWBb6egsFOdCE4cC0MXwKfpaXWpU5SNsnRDorFlDHtw76GZbxce_HCndSq-4rNOUUemE-Xrci7WICT4snqH75VSQese9FxCDOqsi5sCe5F8502tlQ

WE GAVE THEM THREE YEARS OF PEACE, TO WHICH NONE DARED TO MUSTER BEFORE OUR TOWERS.

A CITY IN RUIN, LEFT WITHOUT A TRACE OF THE FOOLS WHO ONCE LAID CLAIM TO ITS BARREN FIELDS.

LORD O' FIRE BRINGS CHANGE, REDUCING THE PESTILENCE THAT WAS WROUGHT BY DARK DRUIDS TO ASH.

FROM THIS ASH COMES RENEWAL, AND WITH IT, LIFE BORN ANEW.

AN ACT OF MERCY, FOR VASIYEVA IS NOW LAID TO ITS ETERNAL REST.

THIS WAS NOTHING.

A depiction of the razing of Sava, by a Hexicanum artist.

21uTWMbxUDhTTe2oFA0lHsQVNZQ0Ue4sthICxJiQ6qn1MgCnkasu2zyiSMZhwG8hNClMpCozX5Ohg-g2kdJMddP2AmxuWRYumDXYxwY26J8pQOS-0KTZl9Ctn88TF58yKLlGQd5P

Iv9mB9vinGZ3_2H9SuLj7d8NwtJivLK3jqj6S3ofljbEdYnHFxm12FfJnsXXuvU5Pzj7H3l3J4ba7ds82dbLPeCRkbiofibrKAOV2ZX6IEBgpgqangkXB4ua6Y56P5TCOqKT1imX

Spoiler

This was a fun little event I got to do with my group to spur some future happenings that will be occurring soon. Thanks to Dasdi for making such a beautiful build, for Terry and Quantum for allowing for this little event, and for WT who will eventually have to chore about. Can't wait to have some more interaction between the Hexicanum and other playerbases :)

A snake grinned from atop its familiar perch, its eyes cast down upon the lands which were now cast in fire. "I did not know of these rats - and yet it brings me joy to watch them run about. Two fires in two months? What a nice surprise."

a peculiar Wick would smirk as he looked over his artwork, the man leaning into the chair of his tower, a chuckle leaving him as he hanged another painting of the days activities upon his walls..

A certain man loosed an arrow which would sail true and pierce the heart of a Great Stag amidst it's retreat from the scourge of Vasoyevi.  As he neared his prey and began the Rite of Gutting as he called it he would withdraw his blade from within it's cloth and begin removing the innards of the stag's carcass.  As he fastened ropes about the solar plexus and then around it's crown he would begin to tread away from the cities borders and back to his encampment.  A wayward mortal of East-Meets-West merely feeding the body his thoughts roamed within.

Count Vukosav remembered his days in Vasiyeva, how he found the love of his life, how he wandered the cities breathtaking halls and landscapes with pride and joy, the numerous people he met, from nobles onto moonshiners... yet despite this, one day he woke up for it all to be stripped away as he was exiled into nothing, a once proud noble reduced to a lone wanderer. "at least I can say I was there, in Vasiyeva's final days" he said as he watched the city burn, closing his eyes he spurred on his horse, the beast slowly moving onwards.

Deep below, a creature rejoices as it stirs from slumber, for only Such fleeting moments..