Holy Hells do I Hate The Druids. A Hating of Inactivity and Magics.

VoidandNull

Almaris was a botched, bastardized child that was thrown out into the playground of expectations and returned home bloodied and bruised and was shunned for its shortcomings. 

1 hour ago, Bisscy said:

Lmfao, it's really convenient to not add the part where I said it wasn't serious and besides even if I was people didn't agree with me. 

It's just a joke goys it's not like people on this server are ostracized from communities all the time

**** off

None of y'all are okay 

2 hours ago, Bisscy said:

Lmfao, it's really convenient to not add the part where I said it wasn't serious and besides even if I was people didn't agree with me. 

Please don't encourage me to post more logs. There were plenty enough unfairly toxic comments said towards Tayto in that Discord when she tried to defend the author of this thread. Leave it as it is -- and it doesn't matter if you weren't serious or not, you said it at all and that's what is important.

3 hours ago, Kuila said:

i'm unsure what kind of gate or gate policies you're referring to.

Closed-gate policies destroy the server and kill settlements slowly and brutally. Your nation has a banishment system much more convoluted than any other nation's, and specific no-tolerance policies for many people who could otherwise come and RP. Sure, RP is RP, but these things are exactly what inevitably separates settlements from nations by way of force through activity checks. When a gate is closed, you have to rely on a Discord ping.

That ping isn't always answered. I've been AFKing by the gate in your settlement for about two-ish weeks, and about 4/5 players don't get in and walk away for 75% of the day, and during the remaining 25% about 2/3 players don't get in. It also has to be understood that not everyone is in the Druid Discord, because the only benefit you gain from being in there is an empty guest channel and a gate ping role. It just takes up space on your Discord server directory if you're not actively a seeker of dedicancy.

Anyways, refer to @Caelria's post as it describes the problem in further detail: 

12 hours ago, Ryloth said:

Funny enough when logged onto other accounts, the Mother Circle provides positive interactions for me ... it's almost like a username holds some significant weight when regarding a reputation of antagonist anti-druid RP.

12 hours ago, Ryloth said:

They won't want you around if you're one of the names in their Discord they reserve headspace for with multi-page logs in the search bars.

this isn't a common thing ryloth ur just an ass-hole specifically

22 minutes ago, frankdh said:

this isn't a common thing ryloth ur just an ass-hole specifically

You would know it better than anyone else how to figure out what's common or not by using alts, DreamInSpace.

Don't act like it's isolated to just me, there are plenty of people that commented in this thread who are treated exactly the same.

Hey Folks! Just a reminder to keep things civil. 

Find me in roleplay

((Or venmo me $20 to become a herald))

Hey Void maybe with that bet money you should buy Tayto a Funimation VIP. 

#huachengsupremacy

4 minutes ago, PeachLova said:

Hey Void maybe with that bet money you should buy Tayto a Funimation VIP. 

#huachengsupremacy

I approve this message

I need to listen to hot men

huh, was expecting Telanir to have locked down this thread ages back; 100th reply pogchamp

I would just, yk roleplay and see where it takes you. I think that doing posts like this just makes people not want you in their (magic) communities. As someone who pretty much hands out magic willy nilly to people at times (obvs i have some sense in who I choose) its best to just be normal and go about your roleplay and perhaps someone will take interest to you.

Find it odd that people think the druids are in a unique position to cause conflict and push the narrative of the server forward when no one else does? Why do people think this? They are getting blackballed by the story team or PRO of regions on every turn it seems like.

Uniting the Elves? That's the fastest way to kill them, there is too much animosity and difference in culture to be viable unless you want to delete all of the sub-races and make Caesar's legion on LoTC with Elves, only that wouldn't work because they'd just quit if you tried to delete their cultures.

I don't know man, why don't you go out and create the RP you want instead of whining about how other people aren't giving you what you want? You will not be more successful then literally every other nation trying to bring conflict to their groups, and even when someone tried, they were threatened with a mega coalition of every other nation.

Everyone wants to do something and staff want them not doing anything.