MALEDICTUS SANGUIS DIABOLI II

M a l e d i c t u s   S a n g u i s   D i a b o l i   II

The Barony of Dùnrath mourns the death of its own

m0YHMJWjHabUlks2fxpRVof3KlswVEBWaIiY34eKqMDaANtnsK5_ar0bupi5VRrBshWob3CyPdURIBdCxkOMLrCtvSzIkR4bUgK4smT31X8jLQ_Rcn_ZzYDMcoVG64gTSbf6LIbo

5-2kJF6Kl7Kfdda0uHhEEOqDQ5VxwLSKk72v5ARAlZEoduxA7bsfCTZYvEQH12sqMCh9oDIzFHrLQJnajmbrzVw-Ser5WfIqRaHB0c5Rr1tJ-wVTJfCcCXPY9KXYMjV_Q1PpQWui

An artistic rendering of the crime scene.

m0YHMJWjHabUlks2fxpRVof3KlswVEBWaIiY34eKqMDaANtnsK5_ar0bupi5VRrBshWob3CyPdURIBdCxkOMLrCtvSzIkR4bUgK4smT31X8jLQ_Rcn_ZzYDMcoVG64gTSbf6LIbo

Rent was his neck;

An open font slick,

With the blood man.

~

I am the one, 

Who ushers the dawn;

Cold are my hands;

I gnaw marrow and bone.

To the biting north, the unhallowed descends. For in his wake, and hitched upon his coattails, do the cries of the lamented resounded cruelly in the crisp air. Perhaps he resides among you - or perhaps a thing of elsewhere. What can be certain, is this is not the close.

Spoiler

2021-11-12_17.44.11.png

This is the beginning of an event.

Among Us GIFs | Tenor

Daibhidh will be siting at his office, working on work about the barony and such. He would have not realise anything about the this event happening in his own place...

Count Vukosav looked upon the paper as he slowly raised a brow and with his oldened voice he spoke "aaah, my children, oh children, it is good to see that you are not starving" and so, he went back to wandering about the world.