A ROSE BLOSSOMS

esotericas

❀ A ROSE BLOSSOMS ❀

qwVq7RWLdDuK6xcHwSbA3k6zEbCM-96EAN3OdP5pQd_eBgqgvFL0ra26CyY-_coK35oMybcQbD5qdEOAYQ90uS106nvYLFd4ZDGUXrry-YM_0tEl08lx4NexoZwNS4YA2bz-PMyu

Her Ladyship Anya de Astrea, enjoying a stroll in the gardens of Karosgrad

Goodness Gracious, Heavens Above, Is That Another Young Debutante? 

Indeed it is! The young Anya de Astrea wishes to welcome all who consider themselves friends or family--or those who wish to become such--to celebrate her coming-of-age in the Nikirala Prikaz.

Praise Godan! What A Lovely Young Lady.

The debut will follow Haeseni tradition, beginning with a whole ton of flowers! Don’t believe me?

The Lady will be gifted a wreath of flowers, representing her virtues and the virtues she is to aspire towards throughout her life as an adult. (Mostly the latter - aim for the stars!)

Enough, Enough. I’m Hungry.

Never fear! After the Lady is decked out in her wreath of aspirational blossoms, there will be a feast! Those who attend only to fill their stomachs will be welcomed with nary a glare (well, maybe one or two, we of course can make no promises,) and a meal will be served for all.

Oh No. Is That... A Speech? RUN.

Just kidding! This will be a nice speech, promise. Lady Anya’s guardian, Ser Reinhardt Barclay will give a lovely talk about how great Lady Anya is, and then give a toast to our lovely debutante! 

Bored Yet? You’d Better Not Be!

After eating (and hopefully a few minutes to let dinner settle) there will be dancing! What’s a party without dancing? Nothing, absolutely nothing. The dancing will begin with a dance between Lady Anya and her guardian, and afterwards all are invited to join the fun. 

Am I Invited?

Yes!

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship

TXG88gOs0Wi2EUr4ImzvN8TK4eLqwBhpaJsmZByxN1LxklUtKL50jxM6mmhakdQbH32ckwY3a1PwSr6aDeQmtPi7o2eO8nlZBnjOMzD597dQtvb_dV1gvRQAo1f3pR41mkQRMPfm

Anya de Astrea

[OOC] 

Saturday, November 20th, 5:00 PM EST

The Nikirala Prikaz

r or smth ig

One betrothed Marie Ludovar squints at her brother, Johann. @Raijen Stars "Vy better go. It's vyr turn to be betrothed."

"My niece, Anya De Astrea is the best" 

Signed Eugeo de Astrea

PS: Visit home soon! 

The missive arrives to the County of Halstaig, finding it's way into the gardens where the Count found himself seated with his mug of coffee, idly sipping on it wiliest he scans it over.

Elias, Uncle to the young debutant, hums something unsung, "Time flies vhen vy get old." He chuckles to himself, "But ich took a vow and vill be t'ere 'n my bruders place." He softly  spoke to the old golden lab who was curled up at his feet.