The Rose Services

WizardWhisper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J4QtmnHT2hyBJXsdpu2JK1S6Nm9hQZY5PLj0I46JyxEOuttBgpcMC1EuLBYKu5aLTkt45MCoKQ8ko-vDup5NLoGWZNNgnLEC9O9m9Hzwnu8d9AtJ2T2ZTsHI_Nv9kcy7rNWS1-mm

[!] Posters are hung up all around Almaris, except for the city of Karosgrad.

Are YOU looking to hire someone? Look no further! ‘Rose’ does any job imaginable! She has generously given a list of what she can do..

1. She cleverly goes by the name “The Cleaner”. She will clean anything for you, ranging from your house, miniscule spills, you, and other people you may or may not like. 

2. Rose will also do hard labor (she loves it!) such as mining or collecting wood, bartending, being your friend, cooking, hunting, and whatever else you are able to put your mind to. This list does not limit what is capable of. She has heartily stated she will do anything for payment.

Payment will be discussed upon after deciding the job, however the line will be drawn at nine mina. 

Find ‘Rose’ around Providence or send a bird! Don’t be shy!

5d1fZ97EFgT9cpnx3klN77nsbd0i2HXZt4c4gAvIfbRmsIxe0Xbk4h-LJMa7r9uIlqCT8AkVU41zV6ySy0u2yCy30TLgylXMcaYvjzAy_3bW1Wv6o5-aogRFP82pqduRnTV23jl9

[!] An epic and completely accurate visual sketch of the woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN: WizardWhisper

Discord: Whisper#9930

csSD_FspSzzXdq80rWy_jrAA3TeyABr8vE-9cETqCk_IPps9m4uE2z0sBZ_Diovp4n92gP1PUQoT9XhY5pbZvRgNzjk-4yB34IKvJwNeOSFm5Dq9lLTZncsUw0qRv7X5pRSQC_Sa
APBzaCA0wMg3kNxQdnKnYLSvLXC-DkABHIc9K5DJcP0I0kIwJOQn1hzPA_CIHdHWQEyla9BJSlTB9WfhRwUIzqNxaSVoNkX0-5GqnknqALEdBwcvfJ5m2l_NGoQahWDtfQ7t485W

From the Ducal Office of the Free City of Elysium

Your stated skills are noted, Rose, and you are hereby invited to Elysium to be interviewed by my person to serve my family and court. The Astrean Palace has been in temporal neglect and it is my purpose to revitalize and spruce it up, and I can ensure good compensation for your services. 

Best regards,
Duke Eugeo de Astrea

On 11/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, WizardWhisper said:

being your friend

"Vhy do I feel attacked by t'is, Rose?." Rosalind muttered to herself, before promptly preparing to send a letter to her completely free friend Breya