[✗] [Fucked Up and Evil Alchemy] Pilk

Slorbin

Pilk

dntq4j4bgnd51.jpg

Pilk Potion by Satan

“Boil, boil, toil and twubble.." Skookums the House-Kharajyr chanted, stirring his giant pot of boiling, churning milk, cackling wildly. His master, the Crazy Kharajyr Lady, will certainly enjoy this last potion. One for the ages, and hopefully, it would soon mask her old age. An evil concoction for an evil witch, and surely, two wrongs would make a right- the master would definitely turn into the fairest woman in all the land! Just as he has been commissioned to do so. The cat sprinkled in several different symbols.. Death, to kill off the warts. Poison, to ward off the parasites, chunkiness, to give it an excellent texture, freezing, to keep it cool and fresh.. And finally, the cat pulls out a small bottle, filled with bubbly brown liquid. Pepsi... He pops off the cap, the pungent smell of high-fructose corn syrup filling the air. He dashes the bottle into the cauldron, and... it's done. His perfect creation. The Kharajyr bottles it carefully... presenting it to his master. Neither were ever seen again...

Description & Effects:

An absolutely disgusting concoction of Almaris' favorite soft drink, mined straight out of the ground through a large pump in Attenlund, and the newly-found tap of life located right on the CT Monk Statue where everyone mysteriously wakes up after a bad fight.

When these two things are added, along with a small myriad of stabilizing ingredients, alchemists have discovered something remarkable occurs. A concoction with the chunkiness of spoiled milk, yet the carbonated, cooling freshness of a glass of ice cola. The perfect combination.

It has been discovered that, when drunk, the resulting 'Pilk' is actually a potent poison capable of downing the most virulent foes in a matter of minutes. The concoction is so absolutely disgusting, that the consumer vomits out their internal organs (and soul) willingly, and PKs on the spot, never to return.

Recipe:

Base: Milk from the CT Monk Statue's Nipple

1x Death

2x Pepsi

1x Poison

1x Chunkiness

1x Freezing

REDLINES:

-Tier Four

-Must /creq to milk the CT monk statue. Make sure to /creq multiple times in a row so that it might get accepted! Keep doing '/creq i want to milk the ct nipple' until you get it.

-Effects take place instantly.

-Requires ST signing.

Spoiler

Makoto Sakurai gasps in disbelief to see the recipe. He sounds his protest 

"but I drink the lemon lime-cucumber-flavoured Sprite only!" 

cucumber sprite.jpeg

is this a work-around way to tell your TA "please drop me"

This is embarrassing to witness as your teacher in alchemy. You are being dropped, ST will be informed shortly.

39 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

is this a work-around way to tell your TA "please drop me"

38 minutes ago, King_Kunuk said:

This is embarrassing to witness as your teacher in alchemy. You are being dropped, ST will be informed shortly.

When people tell me to touch grass... - YouTube

I for one support our new pilkpoison overlords. 

The results of this post are catastrophic

5 hours ago, Slorbin said:

-Must /creq to milk the CT monk statue. Make sure to /creq multiple times in a row so that it might get accepted! Keep doing '/creq i want to milk the ct nipple' until you get it.

ye

4 hours ago, King_Kunuk said:

furious-office-worker-260nw-43939993-1.jpg.8dd799ae8f385552de11d46c12885f54.jpg

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.