<=> Baldiwn's Elysian Ranger Contract <=>

SomeKeyboardGuy

[!] Here lies an official looking parchment, written in cursive [!] 

=<>=

This contract enables the Elysian Rangers to call upon Baldwin Ireheart to rally for whatever needed, whether it be war, any type of battle including skirmishes, and or defending against a raid.

In return:

I. For every rally Baldwin Ireheart is present for, the Elysian Rangers would have to pay a sum of five mina to Baldwin Ireheart.

a.Baldwin Ireheart may increase the price if Baldwin Ireheart’s skill with the blade noticeably increases which would equal to more value as a hired warrior.

II. The Elysian Rangers would have to resupply Baldwin Ireheart with a complete set of ferrum armor, a ferrum longsword, a ferrum Warhammer, a crossbow, thirty-two arrows, and thirty-two pieces of cooked meat to Baldwin Ireheart if the original supplies become lost, used up, or broken in battle.

III. Baldwin Ireheart would keep the supplies that Baldwin Ireheart loots in battle.

a. If the Elysian Rangers require a specific item(s) that Baldwin Ireheart manages to loot, Baldwin Ireheart has to give such item(s) to the Elysian Rangers.

Side agreements:

I. The Elysian rangers do not have to pay Baldwin Ireheart or Resupply Baldwin Ireheart if Baldwin Ireheart rallies for Elysium under the Urgani Legion.

II. Baldwin Ireheart will not rally if the opposing side has ties with Baldwin Ireheart, the Ireheart clan, and or Urguan.

III. Baldwin Ireheart may sever this contract at any time for whatever reason.

IV. This contract will remain active for an indefinite amount of time, until the contract is destroyed.

Signed by:

The owner of Baldwin’s Financial and Combat Services,

kR0pVfMpTpogxS0zVHNDPkslwNpw-YgBK6_pvJIiomn_rp17bqK3-7yQj1ruMNQkMlIdN-4ZUF0PIcO-ykcrGo5Y7F_6rMhS9u_eDKIJJucLQdqjxVStlJ1XRC29abcNKLw2BTn1

Lord Commander of the Elysian Rangers,
_LOQ_wBBIWkS_oFGaH_oCyMRoUq0Udaq8nZJu8l_oWDcN2UYPMtEOHwNQOrG-u0vXjiuUzUIni1hOybVhFLQ-imbtZH_i66pnkpDRIRfi5sEvHhHOsnIzC7ejeXJB8Z_819OzbwS

=<>=