MALI'ATA, THE PATH TO PURITY

Gemini

Haelunor2.png.9d42df2385017a940386eb04516d33ef.png

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

Published as of 4th of the Amber Cold, 50 SA

When found guilty of impurity, a once called child of silver is but a tarnished resemblance of all we fight against. While impurity shall not be appraised, we are not beings of harsh brutality. 

All those who walked these realms as a child of Larihei shall be offered a chance to redeem themselves, to call themselves Mali’thill once more. They will be offered to take the path to purity, guided by a Blessed Citizen whose purity is beyond questioning. Once the guide is satisfied with the path the mali’ata has taken; they shall summon a meeting where all citizens will vote whether this ‘ata will once again be a pure member of our society or if deemed unworthy; they shall forever vacate our sovereign lands and bear the mark of an impure. The guide will task the mali'ata with all sorts of tasks that are to be completed.

Mali’ata Orinmon Viradiraar was accused and found guilty of impurity by Pariran’tir consisting of Malauriran. He was assigned a guide who unfortunately is unable to carry this sacred mission — I have been named on his behalf. 

Thus, I Usamea An’asul as the appointed guide, strip the Mali’ata Orinmon Viradiraar of any and all rights and privileges that come as Mali’thill. Orinmon no longer serves the silver state as nothing more than as a lost individual, once a child of silver now in need of guidance.

Orinmon Viradiraar must wear a golden crown at all times and he will be given the title Uthir’ata, the King of the impures. The Mali’ata is not worthy of a name, thus he shall only be addressed as Mali’ata by the blessed mali’thill and other residents of Haelun’or. 

Were the Mali’ata unable to perform the duties presented before him in a timely manner, nothing but forever deemed beyond salvation is the answer.

Signed,

Usamea An'asul

Sulii'ceru

Ay'Larihei

Ay'Maheral

"How stupid of them again," Haskir aridly drawls, shaking his head, "To banish the only elf in elvendom who could save them from themselves. The only elf of ten who opposed me and my men and protected the Sohaer in his capture."

He scoffs, "The only Haelun'orian elf alive deserving of respect is Orinmon, for Haelun'or would have stopped breathing without him."

"Right" the local mage and Tilruir comments upon reading the missive, only to cast it idly to side with a shrug returning to their magical endeavours 

2 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

"How stupid of them again," Haskir aridly drawls, shaking his head, "To banish the only elf in elvendom who could save them from themselves. The only elf of ten who opposed me and my men and protected the Sohaer in his capture."

He scoffs, "The only Haelun'orian elf alive deserving of respect is Orinmon, for Haelun'or would have stopped breathing without him."

Usamea would wonder where in her missive did it state someone has been banished. Over and over she would read the paper without any luck. 

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

they shall summon a meeting where all citizens will vote whether this ‘ata will once again be a pure member of our society or if deemed unworthy; they shall forever vacate our sovereign lands and bear the mark of an impure.

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Thus, I Usamea An’asul as the appointed guide, strip the Mali’ata Orinmon Viradiraar of any and all rights and privileges that come as Mali’thill.

Valazaer lets out a small huff in response to the missive, reading over it but a few times. He mutters to himself, Well deserved after all the nonsense he has caused..”

"In times of ignorance, one can truly see the error of the Old Ways," an elvish sorcerer would say in a dulled tone. A sneer forming upon his expression as he neatly folds the missive and stows it away into his ever growing collection.

17 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Spoiler

If they don’t finish the path to purity 

"A truly devastating loss of civil liberties, Velulaei y nae ilumeh Orinmon, Velulaei y nae ilumeh. And may Krathol torment the souls of these Mali'thill for an eternity." He shook his head in disbelief "How long will the nations of Almaris abide by these merciless acts done by this regime? And what will your 'glorious' state do about the blighted land of Ando Alur, that you caused! Or is this just another one of those times you will disregard your duties for the betterment of all? If you're the main contributor to this blight, you alone should risk your lives cleaning up the chaos you wrought." He frowned deeply as he reached word of another of their transgressions. "Justice always prevail against madness."

Edited by Tulan

8 minutes ago, Gemini said:
  Hide contents

If they don’t finish the path to purity 

Spoiler

An inherent right to high elves is being allowed into the city. It's just really confusingly written which is an IRP issue as an RP post, not really an OOC one

"Kae disavow this statement, and denounce this patently incorrect ruling." spoke Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre, seeming disinterested as ever

Edited by overlord2305

A stray elf looked at the missive, seemingly grabbing reading glasses for the small font, though he shook his head as he looks towards one of the missive bearers "Ye have a larger font?"

Ayliana an Iarwain read over this missive from her new disclosed home. She looked over to her husband, Kiljarys, with a pained smile. “Doubt they would welcome us back even if we wanted to return..” She looked back over to the missive. “May the ‘thill of the silver state find their way out of this darkness”

Spoiler

I DIDNT KNOW THE FONT IS SMALL IM ON PHONE— I edited it pls let me know if it’s still too small 

"The ways of these people are so foreign, so strange, so unique... but ultimately flawed and will be their downfall."

Saevil would comment towards himself with an "interested" tone, seeming not so impressed by the 'aheral's actions, primarily the actions of the withering Silver State.