MALI'ATA, THE PATH TO PURITY

Gemini

Somewhere an old Okarir sighed upon reading the notice from her home elsewhere. Clicking her tongue akin to a disapproving parent, she returned to drafting up her plans.

”A pity that the ‘thill are too busy pointing fingers and making use of childish punishments to notice the voidal hollow on their doorstep.”

Valindra frowned as she glanced over to the bottles of liquid mana she was stockpiling in her house.

”I was the only person keeping the state from falling, and then when Orinmon stepped in, he seemingly shot himself in the foot much like I did. Our patience and hard work was rewarded with naught but abuse.”

A bearded Visaj (deffinetely Taharion), would look at the missive with a disgusted look. "That's not epic bruv."

An armoured sillumir read the missive "if only i'd just know how this stupid obelisk works.."  he let out as he akwardly scratched his head at the sight of the small voidal hollow spreading through his wall..

Luthriel started sobbing when she read the missive and regretted the entirety of the past 15 years of her life.

Edited by High_On_Math

Wyn II Var Norton would sit in the tavern, enjoying his whiskey with his fellow Adunians when suddenly a wild Orinmon Viradiraar appeared in Lubba, hearing the news, the Adunians burst out in laughter as they cheered to the new king of impures! Wyn II would raise his cup alongside the others as they welcomed him in their humble free state. 

One April Viradiraar, lone at the docks would receive word of the news of her cousin. The elfess widened her eyes, clicking her tongue as she waved her finger about - to nobody in particular “Ha! I knew it! They are their own destruction!” Her moment would quickly dim, saddened at the self-destruction of a home she loved so dearly. She’d start to pen a letter to her cousin, Orinmon.