OPENING NIGHT OF THE K&K

kaylacita

OPENING NIGHT OF THE K&K

OTWAFFEN HJUD I VE K&K

q4KnILBHh2I4S2cBcLPhNnKY6C3RoOY32om8nFLkfew_YSrxhBuwS8xJlvxYBOcyMTqEplfClld7IT88G_PRsG9lYB3Gr52PL52TlhqAehP7AwQ-ui6OZMyFhkNa68SgTnREPSL5

c. 399

Rather Rowdy Revelers Raging at 

a Game of Savoyard Pigdice

OSOBAZ I KAROSGRAD,

The Krawn and Kongzem Gambling House invites all the subjects of His Royal Majesty, and wealthy foreigners, to the Hunter’s Inn for a night of merriment and games of chance. Guests are encouraged to remain throughout the entirety of the night for a special announcement, as well as to suggest any activities they believe the K&K to be lacking. 

I. BLACKJACK

Guests are invited to partake in a game of blackjack, the first of the night. Three hands will be played, with buy-in fixed to 50 minae per hand. Unlike traditional blackjack, players play against one another, rather than the dealer, and may bet further in order to bluff their opponents. The winner of each hand will be entitled to 75% of the pot, with the remaining 25% serving as rake. 

II. PIGDICE

A tournament of pigdice shall follow, with initial bets fixed to 25 minae. All traditional rules of the game apply, and the victor shall once again be entitled to 75% of the pot, with the remaining 25% serving as rake.

III. LOW-STAKES POKER

The night’s gambling shall conclude with a game of poker with entry fixed to 100 minae. Only ten seats are available. K&K shall accept reservations, should proper word be sent. The winner of the game is entitled to 80% of the pot, with the remaining 20% serving as rake. 

IV. A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As the poker game comes to its end, Ser Viktor ‘the Beast’ shall announce an opportunity for those less fortunate in Karosgrad to enrich themselves with minimal effort. He would add that said opportunity is in no way fraudulent, on a knight’s honour. 

SIGNED,

His Excellency, Johann Erich Barclay, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska, Count of Reinmar, Count of Kretzen, Baron of Freising and Sigradz, Lord of Wilheburg and Freisburg

The Right Honourable, Georgina Sofiya Barclay, Palace Custodian of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess-Consort of Reinmar

‘The Beast,’ Ser Viktor Josef Baruch, Knight of Hanseti-Ruska

Spoiler

[OOC: To be held November 17th at 4 PM EST

LINK TO DISCORD: https://discord.gg/wRmpJWQh]

29 minutes ago, indiana105 said:

Ser Viktor 'THE BEAST' smiles as he recounts selling his daughter to repay his gambling debts.

Prinzenas Petra Emma offers a thumbs-up as she hands Ser Viktor his dowry payment!