The wepeons of the assassin order of hunting corruption (haven’t got a name yet. Help would be nice)

djrtmum

As you may know I’m the relatively new to the server and have a lot of goals characters name is the shadow walker. 
storey base for my character is a order of different races who are assassin’s seeking to destroy all corruption and located some in Oren (btw not the official story will make more detailed version) the weapons of the order where a dagger to each assassin tipped with poison that would only kill those who are corrupted and assist in locating them. While discussing one night at a meeting on if anyone had made any progress. None had but then the ambush happened as two mobile cannons and a dozen musket men opened fire. Before any of the 10 assassin’s present had time to react 5 dropped immediately 3 charged and fought there attackers and told the 2 new recruits to run. Both were separated during the retreat my character knows not the fate of his comrade but swore revenge and said he would kill the corrupted leader who had caused this all he know is soldiers looked to be from Oren whether they were he does not know then once his revenge is completed he will reform the order training better than before set up a base of operations and have more present than before as well to ensure this does not happen again.

Help with the story would be greatly appreciated and coming up with a good name for the order.

Hey there! I'm glad to see you coming up with ideas and looking for ways to start developing content on the server, the enthusiasm is certainly welcome. I do need to explain a few things to you, but please keep in mind that I do want to encourage your desire to start working within the server's setting and developing your own ideas for it. Don't give up!

The main thing here is that this isn’t a post we would qualify as acceptable lore, as all lore follows formats found here. Since you're trying to work on the concept still and get some help for it, I don't want to just deny it as normally we would, but this isn't really the place to put incomplete ideas and submissions.

This would fit better in the  Creative Writing subforum since you're looking for ideas, so I'm going to go ahead and move it there for now. Again normally we'd deny a post like this in this section, just so you're aware, but I'm happy to move it this time instead. Once you have it more complete, and adapt it to a suitable format, you could make a new post in Lore Submissions for it.

A few notes on the actual content, however, to give you some input!

-You need to be careful about involving the server's nations in your stories, as they are active communities of real players performing actions in roleplay- using Oren as an antagonist doesn't quite work, as it isn't reflective of anything that they as a group have actually done through real roleplay. You'd be better creating some less specific or made-up faction for it. Basically, these nations are real, so you can't say they've done things that they haven't, if that makes sense.

-Muskets do not exist on the server, as we abide by what we call a 'techlock' basically limiting the level of technology that is allowed within the setting. Archers or crossbowmen are possible, but we don't allow any sort of gun to be used on the server or in its setting for stories.

-Poisons don't exist as you might think of them, simply due to being hard to make fair. There are certain alchemical potions or special materials and other such things that have poison-like effects, but nothing quite like a deadly poison you might imagine. You'll need to account for that if you intend to write a poison-like effect for these.

Best of luck in developing this idea, and welcome to the server! I hope to encounter you in-game sometime in the future. Unfortunately I don't have any name suggestions, but I'm sure the right one will come to you!

Based and redpilled. Would love to see more assassin organizations in the server. Keep up the good work and enjoy your time on the server!