Union of de Ravensburg and de Joannes

GhostSHTR

UNION OF DE RAVENSBURG AND DE JOANNES

HheXlWMdPpBJWEF4Waqt94tHudQrT7o8A1psUP-duu0NtxTg4kMBXGMofe-i0hhdrtqwjtMxTA204hgMrLvHNmd2h0m6pXMIWFzm_l45ynBghzK6uSZg2bQ6OMIR3RiCoZNK5E-z

A painting of the Engaged Couple c.1847

The Citizens of Savoy and Sedan are Hereby invited to the Wedding of

The Right Honorable, Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg, Count of Ravensburg  

and 

Her Ladyship, Helene Drahomira de Joannes,

The Ceremony will take place in the Chapel of St. Otto in the Principality of Sedan

On 18th Tobias's Bounty, 1848

Followed by an Afterparty in the Local Tavern

Formal Invitations are sent to the Nobility of Savoy and Sedan

His Serene Highness, Olivier Renault Ashford de Savoie, Prince of Savoy, and his noble pedigree @Lionbileti

His Serene Highness, Leopold de Joannes, Prince of Sedan, and his noble pedigree @Dogged

His Highness, Ulrich von Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather, and his noble pedigree @LithiumSedai

Her Highness, Catherine Barclay, Countess of Sarissa, and her noble pedigree @Axelu

The Right Honourable, Lukas Castile, Count of Castile, and his noble pedigree @aiden0023

The Right Honourable, Ernst Barclay, Count of Freimark, and his noble pedigree @GoodGuyMatt

The Honorable, John Aurelius Hartcold, Viscount of Fauconberg, and his noble pedigree @TJB_Minecraft

His Lordship, Borys Jazloviecki, Baron of Lvinsk, and his noble pedigree @Oloxx_

His Lordship, Edmond Ashford de Rouen, Baron of Blackwald @Emery

His Lordship, Hogo Bojo , Baron of Huvaardia @HogoBojo

His Lordship, Cesar II de Rivera, Baron of Rivera @Timer

His Lordship,  Deimos van der Sainte-Blandine, Baron of Caer Der Hodden, @BogsBinny

Special Invitations

His Highness, Olivier Ashford de Savoie, Hereditary Prince of Savoy @Publius

Her Highness, Nikita Von Alstreim, Princess of Merryweather @Tigergiri

Along with the citizens of Sedan and Savoy

OOC:

Saturday, November 27th

6 pm EST

"God bless my new sister in-law... she will need it with him... thankfully I will come. Not for him, for her... she will need it. After such, I will never see him again"

Roberta de Ravensburg would comment towards herself with a sorrowful tone, the woman fully moving into her new home within Savoy. The woman in distress, but kept herself up through these trying times.