The Dwedsgiving Feast of Almaris

BDanecker

The Dwedsgiving Feast of Almaris

2Qxds_82C1_U8i_Fu7_i9gMKa0isZ9A7nkAJYmVK4KyoYjHhsvZH-XOmedY25ZwkvSWqkRYwSbDpKNe0IuZHFvz3pZGwgEtPro_2JVtAZtMSOynYdEMr2cOaQF3wTbQhoKNBO9Iy

In celebration of the tradition of our ancestors and of worship of Anbella the Hearthmother, the Irongrinder and Goldhand Elder Clans invite one and all to the hallowed Clergy District of Kal'Darakaan, the seat of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan's Might. Though wars and demons have halted the celebration of this gregarious meeting of revelers, the dwarves shall be honoring the traditions of yore. Sitting at the head of the table shall be a great and perfectly aged cask of dwarven ale that shall be tapped at the start of Dwedsgiving, flowing forth in a river of ale through a canal in the middle of the table, allowing all present for this joyous occasion to enjoy in the mirth that genuine ale brings. The ale itself will be a limited edition Dr. Beard, of Pumpkin Spice inclination. Setting before each feast-goer will be dwarven meals such as Atandt's Famous Mushroom StewParagon Hogarth's Cranberry Pie, and center-piece will be a Dire Turkey hunted by the Elder Clans just for this occasion! Come one and come all, may our dwarven kin muster in our halls once more under the same mountain to worship and revel in the fat of our Kingdom's success.

Yrromar are welcome with open arms, so long as they are arms filled with plates of food! 

TIME: 4 PM EST WEDNESDAY the 24th

Solheim rejoices at the opportunity for yet another feast, forwarding the missive to two of her dearest friends. "OCH, we've got tae go tae this! Cranberry pie's my favorite!"

@Kalehart@_hexe_ @Maiyun