What do YOU Want for Krugmas?

clonky

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR KRUGMAS? 

LoFQNjDWymH2SUs7GqyoJ62zM3bBfhfqolDQqds9aNmPx5XGHx7Bk4G_S8VWlRKvSFO-pXEKd1qtnwljdfcTbFPajEZ4zagdGvJgD6wcRz_axir9jRsJG3sgv2HV3MRlfGi-UP5Z

A nice cup of tea surrounded by sweet berries.

Stefaniya vas Ruthern had a lot on her mind. Whilst sitting with her mamej and papej, her father wrought the question that all kids wish to be asked around this time of the season...
"What do vy want from Father Krugmas?" Queried Ailred. 

"WELL... Ea want an elephant, a sword, and a flower." Stated Stefaniya, being oddly specific with her gifts. 

Though, her father had a rather terrifying story when describing how to please Father Krugmas. 

"The ghost of Krugmas taps on children's shoulders when vy are being bad, warning vy that vy might niet get a good gift, like COAL." 

From then on, Stefaniya sat with her mother, Madalene Ruthern to make a missive, asking all the children to be good, following these simple rules:

1.) BE GOOD OR ELSE.
2.) Don't make your papej mad. (Or mamej)

3.) Make a list for Father Krugmas so he knows what you want. 
4.) Leave a dobry drawing for Father Krugmas on Krugmas Eve, leaving him a bottle of Carrion Black with Pryaniki. 

5.) Go to bed at 10 o'clock and make sure you sleep good. If Father Krugmas finds that you're wandering your halls while he is there, he will not give you gifts! 

6.) Wait until everyone is awake to open presents from your mamej and papej and Father Krugmas. If you get greedy and open them beforehand then you'll get your gifts taken and CONFISCATED. 

Be good this Krugmas, and make sure to give your mamej and papej your list for Father Krugmas!

[OOC] Comment on this post what your character wants for Krugmas, pinging your mamej and papej <3 Merry Christmas! 

HIPPOPOTMOS

Irina Darkwood sat quietly as she gazed over the missive. She rubbed her chin as if she had a sagely beard to help her ponder, before grinning idly towards her missing right arm. "If Father Krugmas gives me a right arm then I can kill rats with rocks in both hands!" She bobbed her head happily to no one in particular before scampering off, presumably to find a pest in the food stores to smash with a hearty brick.

"Mamej, sorry- mamej- mamej- sorry? mamej- sorry. . ?" @clonky

Spoiler

All I want for christmas is you. . . 

Angelika Irena held a crayon in her fist, sitting beside her younger sister, Stefaniya, as she wrote what she wanted for Krugmas. She only wanted one or two things this holiday, and so she wrote them with a shaky hand..

“A pretty pink pony, a collection of new dresses so I can look like mamej, a set of crayons and a sketchbook, a sheep plushie, and a kokoshnik to match Stefaniya.”

@biggestdon@sunflowerist@clonky

Daphne's eyes lit up with joy "I desire a new green hat and a yo-yo" the red-headed youth mused to her younger sister, Laurentina. Then helping said sister write a letter to father Krugsmas with what she wanted.

@Fie

6 minutes ago, PerfectlyPeachy said:

Angelika Irena held a crayon in her fist, sitting beside her younger sister, Stefaniya, as she wrote what she wanted for Krugmas. She only wanted one or two things this holiday, and so she wrote them with a shaky hand..

“A pretty pink pony, a collection of new dresses so I can look like mamej, a set of crayons and a sketchbook, a sheep plushie, and a kokoshnik to match Stefaniya.”

@biggestdon@sunflowerist@clonky

The next time Angelika was in public she'd be pushed into the mud by Irina for wanting normie stuff for Krugmas and not something cool and based like a rock to smash rats with.

Edited by Seva

58 minutes ago, Seva said:

Irina Darkwood sat quietly as she gazed over the missive. She rubbed her chin as if she had a sagely beard to help her ponder, before grinning idly towards her missing right arm. "If Father Krugmas gives me a right arm then I can kill rats with rocks in both hands!" She bobbed her head happily to no one in particular before scampering off, presumably to find a pest in the food stores to smash with a hearty brick.

Charles Darkwood, father of the aformentioned Irina, narrowed his eyes upon his daughter as she thought aloud. Nevertheless a proud smile broke into his features as he went to go pester his wife about what to purchase for Krugmas whilst praying to Godan she doesn't bully any other children...

(@CopOwl)

August Barclay clapped his hands excitedly as him and his cousin, Emil, sat and discussed their options for gifts. "Uhmm, du think Ich could get ein sword fur Krugmas, coz?" He murmured, glancing over to his cousin Emil"Ich think du'd fare well with another sword from dein vater too." He remarked idly.

(@Liokv)

"I want my siblings to live in misery." Grigoryi var Ruthern grunts to himself in the privacy of the attic, beginning to load his crossbow. He planned on shooting Saint Krug, should the fat green bastard ever land on their keep's roof. "I want to fly away on wings of fire and leave behind the hypocrisy of morals, soaring above their snobbish smiles and haughty laughter. I'll live among warriors and the most horrid of terrors, and every dwarf, elf, kha will fear the utterance of my alias... Hatred.."  

"But I won't kill my family.. or any humans.. no, they get to see the mess they made. My siblings will get to bear the bunt that their actions led to terror and panic among descendants.."

Spoiler

with that being said, I am looking for an evil fire evocation teacher and also looking for an evil mentor in general so I can become a villain

3 minutes ago, 1_Language_1 said:

"I want my siblings to live in misery." Grigoryi var Ruthern grunts to himself in the privacy of the attic, beginning to load his crossbow. He planned on shooting Saint Krug, should the fat green bastard ever land on their keep's roof. "I want to fly away on wings of fire and leave behind the hypocrisy of morals, soaring above their snobbish smiles and haughty laughter. I'll live among warriors and the most horrid of terrors, and every dwarf, elf, kha will fear the utterance of my alias... Hatred.."

Stefaniya vas Ruthern wonders what the ruckus is upstairs and the rise and fall of murmurs. She shrugs, thinking nothing of the awfully weird click she heard. 

Anna Karolina Amador thought hard on the question, so many things just resting at the tip of her tongue to spiel out. More paints? More time with her family? A cheese-maker? What did this little girl want? "Papej, papej! Yam writing Papej Krugsmas, see? Ea wrote the letter." The letter itself would be on parchment, with relatively neat handwriting for a nine year old. A painting took up the cover of the letter, depicting the spindly branches of a Karosgrad tree, drifting snow settled over it and with bright baubles along its green twine.

"Dearest Father Krugsmas,

When I was asked what I wanted, a lot of things crossed my mind. Paints for my ever-expanding mural, a kit for cheese-making, something that can help me with the things I enjoy. What I want most of all is for Mamej to cheer up and for Papej to not need to camp any longer. I want my Borsas to get along and my Sestra to talk to me.

But if I had to ask for something physical, Father Krugsmas, I want to feel very pretty. To wear jewelry that Mamej made or one of the pretty dresses I see around Karosgrad because then, I'll get lots of compliments. Or learn poetry, poetry works too.

Signed,

Anna Karolina Amador."

@Pureimp10 @crazedpudding

"All I wish for Krugmas..."

Roberta answered aloud while in the Palace gardens within San Luciano, after reading the massive.

"All I want for Krugmas- is my brother to gain his sanity- back. Even though I hate him. I wish he was my brother again. Not a cruel and horrible man."

The matriarch of House de Chalons then finished her thought with a frown, looking towards a sketch of herself with her two brothers in their adolescences, with their mother and father inside of the former estate of House de Ravensburg located in Aeldin. After the woman looked at the small sketch for a while, she'd throw the sketch into the pond- walking off.

Knowing her wish could never come true . . .

1 hour ago, Ziggitee said:

August Barclay clapped his hands excitedly as him and his cousin, Emil, sat and discussed their options for gifts. "Uhmm, du think Ich could get ein sword fur Krugmas, coz?" He murmured, glancing over to his cousin Emil"Ich think du'd fare well with another sword from dein vater too." He remarked idly.

(@Liokv)

"..new sword? File a request with Barclay Waffen™ — a subsidiary of Barclay Bargains™ — for a custom commission, coz... As for my new sword.." Emil rose, then pacing off towards his room before swiftly returning to August with a gleaming Daemonsteel sword in hand.

Edited by Liokv