clonky

2 hours ago, Milenkhov said:

"Mamej, sorry- mamej- mamej- sorry? mamej- sorry. . ?" @clonky

Reveal hidden contents

All I want for christmas. . . 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, clonky said:

Don't make your papej mad.

@Milenkhov I'll never make you mad daddy.

Edited by _Sug

Alesia the 9 year orphan elf wishes for a  family to love and raise her...and a sword...and a violin...and juice...and a plushie.. And a cat.. And... 

Edited by GawrNexus

Laurentina began to scribble as Daphne helped her with her wishlist. "Another horse, a pretty tiara, a house for Slimon and uhh... TOYS!"

On 11/21/2021 at 12:35 PM, 1_Language_1 said:

"I want my siblings to live in misery." Grigoryi var Ruthern grunts to himself in the privacy of the attic, beginning to load his crossbow. He planned on shooting Saint Krug, should the fat green bastard ever land on their keep's roof. "I want to fly away on wings of fire and leave behind the hypocrisy of morals, soaring above their snobbish smiles and haughty laughter. I'll live among warriors and the most horrid of terrors, and every dwarf, elf, kha will fear the utterance of my alias... Hatred.."  

"But I won't kill my family.. or any humans.. no, they get to see the mess they made. My siblings will get to bear the bunt that their actions led to terror and panic among descendants.."

Hide contents

with that being said, I am looking for an evil fire evocation teacher and also looking for an evil mentor in general so I can become a villain

Edited by Velen

Joseph Alexander d’Arkert anticipated for Father Krugsmas to gift him coal for being a little shit, he didn’t care though, it would be coal which he could then throw at other children.

Hesperia von Drakenhof had found the flyer on one of her visits to Haense "Krugmas?" She questions aloud with a creased brow. The woman flips the flier every which way to try and decipher it, "Hmpf, I did lose my violin, and my piano. Though... Why on god's green earth did they use Krug for this?"

"One Duchy please."

Stated an unknown figure from the halls of Wilheburg.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles as he rights out his list, “ich would like a pair of nice warm socks for Krugmas”

11 hours ago, Liokv said:

"..new sword? File a request with Barclay Waffen2122.png — a subsidiary of Barclay Bargains2122.png — for a custom commission, coz... As for my new sword.." Emil rose, then pacing off towards his room before swiftly returning to August with a gleaming Daemonsteel sword in hand.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles in Barclay Bargains 

13 hours ago, Ziggitee said:

Charles Darkwood, father of the aformentioned Irina, narrowed his eyes upon his daughter as she thought aloud. Nevertheless a proud smile broke into his features as he went to go pester his wife about what to purchase for Krugmas whilst praying to Godan she doesn't bully any other children...

(@CopOwl)

August Barclay clapped his hands excitedly as him and his cousin, Emil, sat and discussed their options for gifts. "Uhmm, du think Ich could get ein sword fur Krugmas, coz?" He murmured, glancing over to his cousin Emil"Ich think du'd fare well with another sword from dein vater too." He remarked idly.

(@Liokv)

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles in a Barclay Bargain 

Edited by Capt_Chief26

I want an Alien for Krugsmas, give me an alien this year. I wanna little green guy about three feet high, with little black eyes who knows how to fly.

“Papej, I want a pony for Krugsmas,” proclaimed the rambunctious youth of Sedan. @Dogged

Dante Lo, though not a child, reads over the missive, giving a hearty chuckle. "Perhaps Father Krugmas can grant me a new right arm!"