A Bloodied Ball

Kholibrii

The young Klara Elizaveta wanders into her chambers, shocked at the nights events. She fell into a restless sleep, before waking to a nightmare and running to her aunt, Princess Anastasya Isabel, for comfort, all the while holding her plush ram that her grandmother gave her and the Lorraine cross she hadn't been able to return to Anne Josephine.

"Hear, hear!" The Duchess of Adria would agree with the public missive, toasting with Anna Mariya in her palatial office. She had grown tired of mindless brigands testing her patience, but tried not to spoil the rest of the evening by allowing it to consume her thoughts. "Your granddaughter is lucky to have you, my friend. Were it not for your quick thinking, Haense and Oren might have known mutual loss."

Joseph d'Azor leaned against the pillar of the diet building the armour plating he wore clanking as he wiped his dagger of blood, looking down to the body of Morbane twitching in the street. "That..." He paused drawing a deep breath. "That is enough of that." 

Viscountess Amadie Pruvia seems to feel rather unpleasant about the events of the ball, feeling as though she didn’t get to converse with her mother or Baron Carrington. She has hopes that the rest of the events of said Holidays will continue with more peace, as she was a stoic child that enjoyed calm activities.

Arthur Galbraith sighed as the event drew to a close and the raiders delt with "Scum of almaris, Barbaric fifth" he would comment as he walked home from the court.

Louise Antoinette, the baroness of Rosius, is disgraced by the first unfortunate event of her return from Banardia. 

Kosher Fier sighs as he sees his father in the msisive. "Damnit Father, always up to something" 

Holy Sir Philip Hughes de Rosius would march through the streets on his white horse, taking a hold of the missive; a frown appearing on his face as it said that his little niece Klara and mother in-law Anna  Mariya were threatened by the raiders together with many other faithful Canonists.  - spotting Holy Sir Edwin in one of the streets of Providence ( @Guzr) in company of Holy Sir August ( @Mykei) as he put on his helmet and told them 

"Time to get back to work, Brothers. Let us rally every squire, Armiger and Equester  to hunt every single one of those heathens until there is no track left of them. We can not tolerate this. And may GOD guide our swords to spill their blood for what they have done."

8 hours ago, Kholibrii said:

9a187eea932209de50df95a9cd63358f.png

((I appreciate the good post but I feel just posting a skin is bordering on meta.))

Holy Sir Edwin looks to Sir Philip( @sashimichopped ) with a sympathetic smile, readying the reigns on his horse. "Aye. As long as there is man, there will be raider, blood and wrath. That being said, as long as there is man; there will be the church's wroth, and such are we. Let's track these bastards down."

1 hour ago, Guzr said:

((I appreciate the good post but I feel just posting a skin is bordering on meta.))

Spoiler

The player pictured consented to having a screenshot of their character in the post! I made sure to crop their name out of the photo and did not include anyone involved who didn’t want to be on the post. If the player at any point wants it removed they can msg me and I’ll take it down.

45 minutes ago, Kholibrii said:
  Hide contents

The player pictured consented to having a screenshot of their character in the post! I made sure to crop their name out of the photo and did not include anyone involved who didn’t want to be on the post. If the player at any point wants it removed they can msg me and I’ll take it down.

Spoiler

O mb then, no worries :)