The mad ramblings of a Scholar

NLThomas

[!] Pages from ancient tome, dark red blood stains the pages. Mad depictions from rituals and horrible images are drawn throughout the old fragile paper. And between these drawings, text is written, the logs of a scholar long mad. Ever searching for his Magnum Opus.

Spoiler

These are personal writtings of my character because I was bored and felt like writting it down. It ain't much so not much of a read but still hope you enjoy. First real post ever I think besides a PK post so well feedback is always welcome. No meta gaming and what not.

rnTroyAkElkCjKzVjjn4cKrWM9awKGRKhtnS9QeFbuFkilu50sMoxXQ1nqhIDNzaCy4S5APczNs0sBSIKNfIxfV98V-gLZ5RyjiTRCTKSqjEpIQHR45eUtLbLZCxcvgei_PZY1o-

Art by Capn_Avery

The sweet treasonous melody in my mind beckons me closer to the dark. How many sacrifices have to be made until the knowledge of ancients and Gods is mine. How much further do I have to fall before ascending. Knowledge is might, yet I do not know anymore which I wish. The lines blur, morality fades away, time moves on and the days become darker. Vaelya, Sutica, those God worshipping fools. None has stopped me, none shall stop me, none may stop me now. The strings of my sanity are held by my will to succeed. I must finish up my work yet I'm starting to forget why. 

Traveling through realms has gained me knowledge and insight that I thought once impossible. Power through the sweet crimson blood. Beautiful creations out of destructive forces. Such knowledge. Such strength. The temptations are sometimes too much to control. The price is high. The rewards? beyond comprehension.

Blood will flow through the streets.

Infernal liquid shall be harvested.

The rewards will be gained.

Sacrifices shall be made.

So it is written.

So it is done.

Hidden from view, the count watched as his dear friends mind departed onto madness. Every part of his being grasping onto the ravenous darkened shadows of his research as he toiled away, day after day. Yet no concern washed over the count, rather in his turbulent Manor a smile erupted upon his blackened face. Was this planned or did it simply please the Count as he watched his most diligent scholar toil over work of eons ago

More of those God worshipping fools are needed to fuel the ever breathing forges of the underworld, none shall stand in their way...