PETITION AGAINST THE NEW CITY NAME

amyselia

Anne Caroline begins looking into ways to revert the rosemoor bill.

Just now, Fie said:

Anne Caroline begins looking into ways to revert the rosemoor bill.

The Prince of Savoy would sit at a table with his friend Simon Pruvia @ChennsterThe two men would share a cigar, and a bottle of brandy as they’d watch the sun set over the city of San Luciano. “So tell me good friend, when will your hunt with Antonious commence?” As the Prince would finish this statement, a tall handsome figure would enter the room. “Ah.. Well then I wish you good fortune.” Nodded the Prince as the two men departed from his office. 

Ser Lorenzo II Proudfoot seeks to sign this petition, hoping it to be a profession of his undying crush for Claude.

As the newest scandalous topic was brought up to Vespira at an evening with friends she drunkely ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass "You know- I.. Signed.. But you know sssomething- I mean. Really know.. It's nice to hmm, have a sovereign with the balls to do something like this for once." She replied with a chuckle.

"For once, I agree with the Orenians on this one- though she is not Orenian, it is for an Orenian issue. Yeah no, I pray to GOTT that they do not name their city with that! Be to confusing to show the wide difference between beautiful Savoy and ugly paternaxi Oren."

Roberta de Chalons would exclaim with a stoic expression while signing her name onto the petition against the new name for the Imperial Capital. Afterwards, the woman would hand back the signed petition and walked towards her friend, Valentino to speak about  future plans for the upcoming collage within the Savoyard Capital, San Luciano. 

Amadie Marléne was happy to oblige to the signing of the petition, as His Imperial Majesty forgot such a big detail at the impromptu court session, having had to slip in the name betwixt the petitioners questions. 

“Quite the name St. James is, though I believe marking our city with the name is not suitable. The legacy of this Saint shall be lived on through holy prayer and mass, not with extravagance and pomp as a posterboy.”

The little Viscountess shared her musings with her strong-willed mother, glad that she partook in the movement that allowed her into the succession of Viscountess, along with keeping along in the nasty world of politics. 

“Let us pray after this, maman, for we need it.”

The Baron of Carrington would quickly jot his name down onto the petition, a small comment beside it that would read "I hear people like Wilhelmsberg much better."

"They should just call it the void, since that's where all those sister-loving, cross-breeding, fornicators are going to end up. Not the emperor's late lover" States a Sedanian Noble as he smoked his pipe

"Emperor of man, more like emperor of THESE-" Caelan would cut himself off, as he began learning how to temper himself in his old age. "Emperor of man."

11 hours ago, PrincessSnowie said:

As the newest scandalous topic was brought up to Vespira at an evening with friends she drunkely ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass "You know- I.. Signed.. But you know sssomething- I mean. Really know.. It's nice to hmm, have a sovereign with the balls to do something like this for once." She replied with a chuckle.

Hodge Beernet, publican and taverneer, refuses the petition, glad to finally see an emperor that wears his heart on his sleeves.

"No." comments an architect's clerk as the former Lady Governor enters the bustling office designated to the construction of Providence.

Mary's face scrunches up as she takes a step or two back from the clerk, "What?" queries she as she had been granted access and even aided in the design of parts of the palace she had devoted a majority of her life to. Lady Othaman's hands rest at her side as she glanced past the clerk and further into the office, her eye catching many of the people she had worked so closely with just months ago on the upcoming New Providence. Still no one aided her entry into the office and she was again denied further access to the schematics of the new construction. 

A young elf, darting along, paused to survey and listen to the woman's spiel - she bobbed her head enthusiastically, more or less just excited to be part of some kind of movement as she jotted a flowery signature down.

"Good on you! They'll find a lovelier, more fitting name, I'm sure, with such passionate talking points. Best of luck, amir!"

An Azdrazi fools the Holy Orenian Empyre once again, veiling his features as he manages to become a head-architect of the project known as Ralph Amadeus; he retrieves the blueprints, sharing them with his dragonkin-allies and preparing to do a subtle amount of tomfoolery in the upcoming years. . . or perhaps decades. . ? or centuries. . . it seemed the construction was taking more than he had expected. Nonetheless did Ralph continue building red tents near the lower vicinity of that terrain, waving to the other builders as he acted a like respectable citizen. 

Spoiler

Ralph is Antonius Vilac by the way (friend of Simon Pruvia) - do not metagame this information!