Hello there, Pleasure to meet you!

Oridfrai

Hello there ladies and gentlemen!

I am new to this community after having found it through a friend of mine, I decided to say hello and see the hype (believe me he was hyping this server UP.) I've not really ventured into the roleplay side of Minecraft before I have with other games like FiveM, Elder Scrolls and Arma but other than that I've ignored the Roleplay side of the game I've played since I was like 14. So yeah, I've decided to check out the best. I guess I'll do some explaining about myself here; so hey! I'm a 20 year old kid from United Kingdom. I really enjoy writing and reading as well as the odd coding session with a group of friends, I play basketball (I play center.) I hope to really come to enjoy and become a member of this community eventually over time. 

Welcome to the family mate. If you ever need help or something, don't worry about sending me a DM. Gladly assist where I can on your new journey. Hope you enjoy yourself.

34 minutes ago, NLThomas said:

Welcome to the family mate. If you ever need help or something, don't worry about sending me a DM. Gladly assist where I can on your new journey. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Appriciate it. I'll be quick to use that, it all seems daunting. 🤣

Welcome! It is a little daunting at first but I think you'll find that we have an awesome community of pretty serious roleplayers (for the most part)

Hey! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us!

Welcome to LOTC! If you need help getting started or just a friendly face to talk to, we gotchu!