A Premise on Inquisition

Sander

A Premise on Inquisition:
The thesis of Acolyte Clemens

Du3zHH06xluKjDt9MwgskkU6oGX9g22rIljqPpPML6EnEBgDuJ9g4vp2oWIQ5HFeyiog-BLiOhr5VGGVDhAg4KPRno-8upXajN4Fhfy0FifXSq48BumkzKIVQf_5oyAdFOTjQaRx

“And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My trials are the holy trials, and My cure is the virtuous cure, and all the reliefs of the Virtue are open to the righteous forbearer.”
-Scroll of Virtue 5:10

As is known to any obedient follower of the Lord GOD, we are to spend our lives in the World in virtue so that we may know His most holy graces in the Seven Skies. It befalls each of us to be the lookout that stands guard at the gates of our heart and mind and that wards off sin and evil. Yet the ordained; priests of the Church of the Canon of Horen, Owyn, Godfrey and Sigismund, are to be more than just a lookout.

They are to be the shepherds of the flock of sheep that are the sons of Horen and the children of the Lord GOD. They must be weary for the trials of sin not only within themselves but also within others, as it befalls these servants of the Lord GOD to save his faithful from the entrapments of Iblees. Thus the ordained must bring before them those suspected to have strayed into heresy but not recanted, and so too those who have sinned but not confessed. And they must show them the errors of their ways and provide for them the opportunity for salvation.

The ordained are to stand watch from the tower that is Inquisition and from there invite the saved astray upwards to the Lord’s graces, or take it upon themselves to cast those who refuse the Lord’s ways into Iblees’ Void sooner rather than later, as to prevent their sin from festering and spreading. This Inquisition is of paramount importance to be watchful of the spread of false teachings and beliefs amongst the sons of Horen and the children of the Lord GOD, and so to prevent the corruption and damnation of them all. 

“And so I shall guide you in a theater of virtue, and the virtuous shall not live except by My Word.”
-Scroll of Virtue 1:7