Jump to content

The Birth of the Twins | House de Rosar


Recommended Posts

THE BIRTH OF THE TWINS | HOUSE DE ROSAR

Vxg5Rt5AdyJ9wr8FOPUnxl8YJRpKLJ_Oc-oPvuPuqWz1OsSTqolrgNxs8LWQFy2NUdKLpcMv3O1Dmg1DvjeyejNDvrSUiljEnyGcCIgpPojaHxJC9vtMWBaA_jTpZeU15-tU_-ei

"GOD IS OUR ONLY SUPERIOR"

 


 

With happiness, Holy Sir Philip Hughes de Rosa and Helena Eleanor de Sarkozy announce the birth of their pair of twins; Andrik Valentin de Rosar and Octavia Eleanor de Rosar. We pray to Saint Julia and Exalted Horen, blessed be Their name, that they shall be raised as well as they possibly can. But we also pray to Saint Godwin; for we had the recent loss of Helena, her sister; Octavia, who's the namesake of our daughter. As for Andrik, he is named after one of my forefathers; Koeng Andrik III known as the ‘Unyielding’ to those who live within the homeland of my grandfather, the Dual-Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. And so we have given him the name to remind ourselves of where our ancestry lies; and where it always shall be. May GOD bless our children in the future that awaits them; for we intend to give them the best, if GOD allows us. 

 

We shall accept visitors from our relative and friend households to celebrate this new life;

 

House de Rosius

House de Sarkozy

House of Tuyvic

House of Galbraith

House of Darkwood

House of O’Rourke

House of Barbanov,

House of d’Arkent

House of Jazloviecki

House of Basrid

House of Baelius

House of Hartcold

 

Signed,

 

His Excellency,

Equestor-Imperator of the Supreme Order of Ex. Owyn

Holy Sir Philip Hughes de Rosar,

Patriarch of House de Rosar

 

Lady Helena Eleanor de Sarkozy

Matriarch of de Rosa & de Sarkozy


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Valent gazed at the news of the birth attributed to his great grandchildren, unsure of the foundation of this new name.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Casper smiled warmly at the news "GOD blessed my grandchild with more children, and for that I shall ever thank Him." The elderly Metropolitan then bowed his head to read a prayer "GOD, who created seven thousand kin of each of the Brothers; who gave the most Exalted Horen a Spouse as an example to all men and women, fill my grandson's household with Thy Charity, make them one flesh as Thou hast promised, and unite them one and all to Thy love. Amen."

Link to post
Share on other sites

John Aurelius Hartcold, sitting by his wife's side and 2 year old daughter who was hand painting on parchment, fiddles with his moustache pondering "Why on earth was the House of Hartcold not invented to the festivities I wonder...after all am is my daughter not the granddaughter of Helena and Step-Granddaughter of the illustrious Holy Ser Phillip"

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TJBMinecraft said:

John Aurelius Hartcold, sitting by his wife's side and 2 year old daughter who was hand painting on parchment, fiddles with his moustache pondering "Why on earth was the House of Hartcold not invented to the festivities I wonder...after all am is my daughter not the granddaughter of Helena and Step-Granddaughter of the illustrious Holy Ser Phillip"

 

Holy Sir Philip would notice the mistake - sending an invite with their name on them oncemore with a note that said "My bad."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Louise Antoinette winces slightly.

“How is it that they already have children? Were they not married more than four months ago? Those children were on the verge of bastardization… thank heavens for the couple for rushing that wedding…”

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Blessings be upon them and their children"  Octavian Hartcold would remark.

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Pompadour said:

Louise Antoinette winces slightly.

“How is it that they already have children? Were they not married more than four months ago? Those children were on the verge of bastardization… thank heavens for the couple for rushing that wedding…”

 

"Apologies Auntie but they can not be bastards when I am not of noble stock unlike you, Uncle Otis, Louis, Elara, Chloe and Hera. Afterall, it is your line and your step children their line that remains as noble. For I as a Holy Sir can not bastardize my children when I am not of noble stock and for even you to assume that my children are bastards is quite an insult." Holy Sir Philip responded as he marched into the chateau with the twins in his arms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

 

"Apologies Auntie but they can not be bastards when I am not of noble stock unlike you, Uncle Otis, Louis, Elara, Chloe and Hera. Afterall, it is your line and your step children their line that remains as noble. For I as a Holy Sir can not bastardize my children when I am not of noble stock and for even you to assume that my children are bastards is quite an insult." Holy Sir Philip responded as he marched into the chateau with the twins in his arms.

“I couldn’t give two f*cks if you are noble or not. You rushed a wedding within a month, probably to hide the fact that these children were already growing in this woman for four months already. Seems fishy, Holy Sir Fishlip.” Louise trotted into the Chateau behind him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pompadour said:

“I couldn’t give two f*cks if you are noble or not. You rushed a wedding within a month, probably to hide the fact that these children were already growing in this woman for four months already. Seems fishy, Holy Sir Fishlip.” Louise trotted into the Chateau behind him. 

Holy Sir Edwin tosses a rotten tomatoe in Louise' direction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Guzr said:

Holy Sir Edwin tosses a rotten tomatoe in Louise' direction. 

[!] The tomato splattered on the ground, soiling Louise’s bustle gown.

“Are you for bloody real right now?” The angered woman’s head flipped around mechanically, a disgusted look on her face. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pompadour said:

[!] The tomato splattered on the ground, soiling Louise’s bustle gown.

“Are you for bloody real right now?” The angered woman’s head flipped around mechanically, a disgusted look on her face. 

Holy Sir Edwin tosses yet ANOTHER rotten tomatoe in Louise' direction. What a madman!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

A young de Rosius came to assist her great aunt grandmother, handing a handkerchief over. 

Louise gently took the handkerchief, thanking her granddaughter. The woman promptly went inside, up the marble stairs, and into her room, collecting a goose-headed cane.

Now armed, she’d run downstairs to Holy Sir Edwin, cane in hand.

“I’d run.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy Sir Philip was simply watching the three as he sat on the balcony with his wife Helena in company of their newborns and his children from his previous marriage. "Now this is quite some warfare that I have not seen in a while." He simply laughed.

 

@annanicole__

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...