Riders on the River Petra

Harald

Joseph d'Azor wiped Ireheart blood from his blade with the filthy green bandanna he had stolen off a ferryman corpse letting out a long sigh. "The halfman asked to see the point of my blade....now he has seen it." The Lord muttered to the gathered soldiers sheathing his sword as he looked around at the chaos of the bridge. "I hope this one doesnt last eighteen years...."

A horse trotted along the road from Fort Linnord, returning from a trip of carrying supplies from the Gendik-Komnenos' Providence home in preparation for the new city. Upon reaching the gates, Primrose Gendik would find the missive pinned to the wall. 

Primrose would pocket the parchment, kicking her spurs into her faithful steed's side and rushed home! Jumping off the horse and running inside, Prim held the missive out to her husband, Sir Arthur Komnenos ( @MailC3p) , now a Baron of Oren.
The woman would shout, "What in the world happened when I was gone?!" as she whacked him over the head with the missive!

The Emperor confers with his Lieutenant and Baron, Lord Arthur,

"You, the destroyer of Our enemies. Have you ever been hawking?"

The Emperor would proceed to elaborate in great detail to the scarred Baron the various types of hawks and their vital roles and limits with regard to hunting. The type of equipment one must use, how they must care for it. Sir Arthur would be accosted by the elderly Emperor for hours.

Captain Sir Vladrick var Ruthern would nod in satisfaction from the missive “That’s what I expect of my brigadiers, to lead us straight to victory.” He would set the missive aside, continuing to work as he prepares to join in the fighting soon “Oren aut Mortem.”

Edited by PapaCaliente

Anne Josephine frantically moved through the Augustine Palace as a plethora of hardhat wearing servants gutted the interior. Upon finally reaching the Sunholdt Apartment, Anne stiffly waved over one of the maids. "Do Not allow them to destroy this apartment till the last possible second! I will not be traveling back and forth from Sunholdt while we are at the brink of a war!" The teenage d'Arkent ordered before running off to her bedroom for a well needed nap!

Walks back from the battleground chuckling "Wow these tiny hairballs really don't know what to stop do they" He sheathes his sword "For men who want my head so bad, they didn't manage to damage me at all"

General Ruthern smiles as he hears news of the victory. “Let this be a lesson, those seek to threaten us will have no mercy.”

Sir Erik Othaman smiled as this bit of good news made its way on his desk. "So they have made their decision and opened hostilities against the Empire. GOD only knows that if vy are going to make war on us, at least be decent and win the first battle, hmm?" he'd set the missive aside as he goes to polish his beard-collecting case.

A snake moved around in the darkness, though something drew its attention. It watched curiously before moving back to its home, perhaps there would things to gain, gather. Blood was spilled - rat blood, surely.

Thomas Andrew Helvets gave his son @DelaneyG Helton a solid nod as they had rode back into Providence after the victory. It was a solemn gesture, grim as he was now. 

Sir Fredrick Teufel could be seen once again roaming the streets. Age hadn't slowed the Veteran down a bit. "I have lived a long life, I have lived a good life. So much loss have I seen in it. So much suffering. Inferi, Sedan. I think it is time to finish this trilogy, then I can finally retire." With that, he would adjust his hat upon his head. The old black uniform he dawned clearly having signs of wear and tear, but still being neatly organized, just as it was in the days of his youth.

Arthur Galbreath would laugh with that iconic British posh accent of his  as he cleaned his sword of the dwarven and ferrymen blood "We seen we came we killed dwarven and Ferrymen scum who dared to take our peace and to ambush a comrade whos only wish was a safe travel to his tavern, and for that we swiftly and justly routed them out and slayed the Barbaric Pests" and with that he would sit staring into the fireplace. 

5 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad would be cleaning his lance and sword of blood before turning to @Duncan the Fearsome and @ScarletFrisket "I'd thank you brother and niece for helping me in my time of need" he would give them both a warm smile 

Shrugs "Anything to deal with those scumbags"