A SHIP SAILED FOR HOME

Eryane

Katerina Ceciliya rejoiced upon hearing the return of the famed couple. Though dread washed over her as she knew taking back such a position as they had once held was not going to be easy. She would keep them both in her prayers and thoughts, and should the Duchess need it. She would come to her side to help her.

Word quickly travelled across the Empire, soon reaching the fourth born of the Duke of Duchess. "They're back!" Victoria squealed with joy at the news. As quick as she could, she took up a quill from her unknown residency, penning a letter to her parents. Though it would be another month before she would see her parents again.

The rook moved and the bishop followed. The chase had begun.

The little Viscountess of Provins weaved her way toward the beaches of her native land, the wind gusted through her hair as cargo ships rode the waves, the water swirling on the sands, with skies of pink and white like watercolor blended across the expanse. 

Amadie Marléne Pruvia stood there for some long minutes, which turned into hours, watching the sun set upon the shores in which Anastasie and Philip sailed with the rocky sea singing a lullaby to their other children. 

The waves sang the same lullaby to the Pruvia, and she knew that this was simply only the beginning, a serenity to go along with her lullaby. 

She knew the seas were ones of turmoil, with a chaos and feisty ire, but she was lucky this day to see the more nostalgic side of the ocean. 

“Welcome home, my dear friends.”

Laurene sits on standby at the Palace Courtyard, awaiting the family's return to the palace "They do not know how much they have been missed, and what they have come back to..."

Somewhere, an aging Adunian pensioner finishing potting a rose. 

r.

Anna Ulyssa had been counting the break of each wave contra the sea - the coast of meringue foam in battle with liquid turquoise. "It helps with your nausea," had said Anastasia with a touch upon a palm. That bantam Novellen's owl grey eyes peered back into her mother's cerulean, and were immediately convinced of their infallibility. And so for the past 3 months, the number of waves had climbed to thousands.

"How many more until we see our land, buba?" The affixed young girl queried towards her father as he waltzed onto the main deck, her lips abating the tally beneath her breath as she strengthened her grip against the ship's custodial railing. One, two, three, and... the waves at once began to pacify in height and volume. Where are they going? 

"We are here now, pigeon." Proclaimed Philip beside her, sweeping his littlest daughter into his arms and up onto his shoulders to allow her to take full sight of the coast of docks, people and animals alike. 

Anna was not interested in the beach, so much as she was on the people below. Her gaze wandered over each and every one of them, laying a number unto their body just as she had the waves, for this was merely another ocean. 

In her heart, this new change was temporary; she was convinced she'd soon return to her beloved wild and temperate birthplace. Her heart, her home, the city of Ulyssa.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side of the continent, a certain Ashford-born Pruvia exited the palace she'd built from nothing with a smile of unrelenting joy, a letter within her pockets growing increasingly heavy. Crossing the lorraine over her chest, she spoke in reverence to the sky: "My life has returned to me, and so has the Lord's unending vitality. Glory to GOD now that he beats against my heart, that which has blasphemed the decade under the guise of GODliness. Let my love embrace me. Let his light swallow me whole. A new era has come upon us, and I am its ready servant."

Holy Sir Philip would widen his eyes at the return "HOLY SH-T."

”Welcome home, old friends,” Matyas murmured into the night as a rare smile moved over his countenance, his head shook in near disbelief at the mere thought. “Welcome home. The stars and I have missed you, indeed, look how bright they shine tonight. Perhaps even metaphorically so.

Eirik read the missive with curious interest, whilst the news of the return of Duke and Duchess of Furnestock struck him as a surprise, he happened to be much more interested in Ulyssa, and sought to learn more about this foreign land.

The retired statesman Sir Charles Galbraith frowned and widened his eyes in shock within his comfortable chambers in the Barony of Rivia once he heard of the news "The return of the Duke and Duchess of Furnestock is truly a miracle! May GOD bless Their Imperial Highnesses and the rest of the Imperial Household in these changing times." Afterwards, the man packed his belongings and proceeded to travel to the Imperial Capital to witness the arrival of the two royals and to attend the upcoming session of the Imperial Court in the Augustine Palace "His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Philip II surely must be very happy of such news. After all, they are family, which is something that we do not have the chance to choose and something that we can only live with. May GOD save the Emperor and the Holy Orenian Empire." he murmured during the trip.

In retrospect, Aubergine de la Baltas would regret that his days of sipping wine and dusting off old tomes was soon to come to an end. But just as the sojourning Emperor, newly returned to Almaris's shores, he would soon return home - to Providence, to unification.

Vespira L. Gave applause as the only Imperial Royal who seemed to have money returned, certain to be adorned in her jewelry.

Edited by PrincessSnowie

Donald the Damned slammed his fist on a table, and shouted out in anger: "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"

The Lord Carrington clapped for the return of the prince and princess! “Ah! I remember child Lady Anastasia, she was always rather bright for a young one. I am glad she has returned home with the Prince.”