Lubba’s Keep’s Blades
11th of Malin’s Welcome,Year 53 of the second age

HrRTdQItOYnkj3nInWOynGV--iCFTQEVl2hRPlIzCR6KFi6ScYePjuQ-POkSEiTsUhSQp3z_HlFAKIIKRGjm1in6GcVYGYSiEAaJ3ZtBchHZ4QYVRa7XFGKTcpPzNVrPwSoaoph2

Dungrimm’s Will has been found by Urguan, A war is being orchestrated to set the scales back to where they belong.

With the recent tensions between The Grand Kingdom Urguan and The Holy Orenian Empire, it has been seen fit to commit to a stance within this conflict. The Denizens, council and vassals of Lubba’s Keep alongside with The Silver Lubba have decided to hold a meeting, one where the following is decided for Lubba’s Keep’s participation in this conflict.

Safe Haven
Lubba’s Keep offers a safe haven to both sides of this conflict within keep grounds, though it should be noted that outside of keep grounds it is fair game where anyone can do anything during this setting of war. No Dwarf or Vassal of Urguan shall be harmed within these lands and in turn no Man or Woman of Oren shall be harmed. This is bound by honor, honor it and you will receive no harm, dishonor it and your privileges to not be harmed shall be revoked.

Economic
Lubba Keep shall utilize its full economic capacity during this war to fund itself and enjoy the trade we provide to develop our lands, guilds, vassals and projects. Indiscriminately auctioning off weaponry, tools and armour for the war. First Come, First Serve.

Our Blades
Our blades of the keep are pledged to Urguan and will need to fight for their battles, such the denizens of the keep will do outside of our own lands. The Silver Lubba Band and willing denizens of Lubba Keep will be available as an Auxiliary force to the Urguani Legion.

Eshtael Keeps Balance.

The Call To The Silver Lubba Band
cGmBQSW8j959zZpy_5M7Pu7wGnUjLiKZwziua9Sk14DkA4gsBd7fgGgV2HoL3zDh7Id13g8Sto2I2CX-tkYSLS0TWvYQuJdfAp16GYjERunwgC_knzBkI5drCS4TMTAwauf86X3h

Tensions have risen, so the band shall receive their pay.

I call upon The Silver Lubba Band and its aspiring novices to prepare for a war, deemed inevitable by the recent events. Those of The Silver Lubba Band which reside in Oren and have built a life there shall have no need to fight fellow band members on opposite sides. The blades of The Silver Lubba Band are pledged to Urguan for this war, training shall ensue once again to warm the forge of conflict and our banners shall be risen once more to fight for our pay.

Eternal We Stand.

signed,

The Silver Lubba, Lord of Lubba's Keep
Pr1bjMUTB6MPfLfihrt1Hyq9tCbUMzSBUyUuQVNgQ6fQNJXoH5wKfCsf1VPNxlh6Fn9DQkNnskcFcSMo2Ou0aB5HRChuGibznXItBkFDh_vhdSNOKRIsrT_iCEAs0pH6-sJmwHpN

Bakir Ireheart would look over the missive, as he recognized his hold friend announce his declaration "I support my good friends in Lubbas keep! May Dungrimm bless their blades, I would stand by them in battle"