Providence; A City of Saints (City Trailer)

BenevolentManacles

"God-DAMN! I . . . Don't want to admit it, but it looks nice. Reminds me o' Renatus," rasped an elder Mali. "Perhaps it's time I come back."

Spoiler

first

Louise Antoinette completed her designs for the Courtier Palace quickly before it’s unveiling to the public. 

As the plans were complete, pieced together, and prepared for construction, she’d comment “brilliant I tell you, brilliant!”

"One God, One Empire, One Emperor!" Father August would call, grinning from ear to ear.

The Duchess of Adria prepares for this new beginning, standing alongside her husband and daughters as they watched the first caravan of supply carts make their way into the city to begin construction.

Cardinal Francis smiles as he reads the missive. "I cannot wait to wander the streets of the City of Saints," he declares before gently setting the paper on his desk.

Josephine Augusta leans back in her desk, her dutiful implementation of the DeNurem blueprints nearly complete.

((Hope you guys like it! Thanks to all our builders.))

Mmm..” hummed Lady Mary Othaman, her face scrunching up at the proclamation as it made its way to her Refenford home. 

Within the waters of construction ground, a odd noise could be heard. From a distance, it echoed across the walls of the tightly knit roads. Upon reaching closer to the bridges of the canal though, it's origin became clear. It was calming, clear, true. It was a simple yet satisfying sound.

"~Quack!~"

Spoiler

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em, we got the duck!

1:15 timestamp

Lady Pruvia stared down at her various design plans and blueprints, and then up towards the dejected Lady Mary, her countenance contort with a disagreeable intensity. "Do not let this be your end, madame." She'd coax, but to no avail.

@ncarr

Spoiler

imma miss old prov, good trailer tho

A Falcone piantagrane grins at coming across the blueprints in a pile of government records being moved out of the diet building earlier that saint's day, he then moved to offer a comment on said plans. . .

"This is brilliant! Though I'm not sold on the canal, I'a never learned how to canoe. . ."