From the Sons and Daughters of Urguan

Terry

r

Just now, ErikAzog said:

"**** the dwarves." would say Philip Aurelian to his wife Charlotte Augusta. @MunaZaldrizoti

"Language!" The Duchess of Adria would chide him...though winked at him afterwards. She prepared herself for the series of meetings she was certain they'd both be advised to attend. @ErikAzog

Within the mighty confines of the Bastion, Cadet Draco looks about his comrades enjoying a lavish meal before their inevitable deployment. The news that war has been declared between his mother nation and their neighbors to the South was an exciting prospect but it weighed heavy on the minds of his fellow soldiers. Draco offered some words to those seated around him.

"I shame that the noble King of the Dwarves has been so grossly misled by his own kin. A shame too that he has such a loose grip on those that bring mayhem and violence to foreign lands. We will not stand for the assault and mutilation on any of our citizens, regardless of race. If the men under the mountain would wish to march on Imperial soil, we shall be there at the fringes grinding their stone bulwark into dust through the mill of war."

Breaths in a breath, allowing a moment of silence to permeate before raising his voice to a booming toast . . .

"I raise a tankard to their warriors and ours for answering the call of duty but my hammer shall rise in tandem. To arms comrades, to war!"

Ivan happily clapped his hands. "Finally.."

Duncan Vuiller would read the claims and widens his eyes "The Dwarves want to start a war against me!??!?!?!?!" he sits in an undisclosed place and laughs at how stupid it is

Primrose Gendik laughs at the missive! "They want to try after last saint-day's failure to raid? How sad! It's almost as if they're trying to compensate for something!" The now Baroness, thanks to her husband's valiant success at said raid, threw the missive in the fire. She roars in laughter again!

Father Paco raises a rosary in one and a dead chicken with a snapped neck in the other to ward off the fighting armies away from NU LOC, DU LOC.

"BEGONE FROM MI THEMEPARK DEES A PLACE OV HAPPINESS!" The old Hyspian man shrieked from atop the walls.

Former Grand King Jorvin 'Godslayer' Starbreaker ruminates on the situation momentarily, palming the pommel of his sword as he mused. After several moments of silence, he spoke.

"It seems nae but yest'dae thae my armies broke tha' pompous bastards, ah'n stood 'fore tha' gates o' Helena itself.... Thar be nae n'aerborn hosts to spare those damnable reprobates from Dwarvish ire this time! Narvak oz Urguan!"

Bakir "Orcs Blood" Ireheart reads over the missive, smiling widely as he sends word to his various kin in the mountains, he would turn to the Irehearts that were present "Our Kingdom, our home has backed us, when we leave these halls, when we step onto the battlefield, fight for our clan, fight for Yavok and fight for Urguan. There will be no mercy for these orenians, and their blood quench my blades thirst. We will not fail to achieve justice, the sons of Yavok shall lead the charge" At that Bakir would blow the horn for war, summoning them to the clan hall, ready to fit them with whatever they needed to kill some wig wearing Orenians

High Prophet Norli laments the pride of man, and wonders what suddenly changed in Oren's mind to cause sudden animosity.

Arthur Galbraith would burst out laughing " Big words for so small people, at least their ego makes up for their actions"

The Lord of Du Loc QUENTIN BRAE smiles upon hearing the news of the isolated conflict. "Verily, I were overjoyed to hear they are keeping Du Loc -- located conveniently between Oren and Urguan -- out of the conflict. . . Du Loc remains open to all visitors from all creeds. Buy Gravel Balls today!"

𝔇𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔯𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫 ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔰 "𝕿𝖊𝖍 𝖘𝖔-𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖘 '𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖆'𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓' 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖘 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖍 𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖜. 𝕿'𝖊𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑' 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑' 𝖙𝖊𝖍 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖓𝖆𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖍 𝖒𝖊𝖙."

"This is going to make travel IMPOSSIBLE!"

Exclaimed a disgruntled Illatian in a dark coat, snooping from some corner somewhere and marvelling at the information while simultaneously scribbling notes down onto a notepad. . .

"Idioti nani! Causando tutti questi problemi inutilmente!"

Levian'Tol Grandaxe exits his dwelling. More and more missives crossing his table with each passing day but as this one does, old ash covered armor adorned the Grand Retiree once again.