Birth of the Duke of Schattenburg

Xarkly

NAKROV I VE HERZEN I SCHATTENBURG

BIRTH OF THE DUKE OF SCHATTENBURG

jseyyeyrzWhGhMx1SNY3kvMSYoKYQjWZudbMBIA2cjDJwnCDnZ0twlfW1GcoNiblxFcGNmMydqDVJmsa8ZU7lVC3t25FCNSun4UL34mBFWrJ9oE37QOUS83fmCPQSa3JpJ3X3vhw=s0

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 17th day of Vzmey and Hyff of 402ES

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

The King and Queen's record of birthing safe and healthy children remains intact, though I touch the wood of my desk as I write this. An hour after High Bell, her Majesty Queen Emma, in the company of her husband and their now-experienced team of birthing midwives, gave birth to a fourth boy weighing just over five pounds. The baby's light weight prompted initial concern, but it soon became clear that the baby was, despite its weight, healthy. It was born crying loud and clear, with the strongest lungs yet of the royal children, and the Crown thus fears for the safety of its sleep as its sobs continue to echo throughout the Nikirala Prikaz. Nonetheless, the Prikaz is blessed to announce the birth of:

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE DUKE OF SCHATTENBURG

JOSEF FREDERIK BARBANOV-BIHAR

@Sarmadonn

Upon the newly-born Royal Highness, the Crown bestows the titular Duchy of Schattenburg, and grant him the Face of the North amulet from the Crown Jewels as his personal badge and seal.

DWQQCBNHgKkuLzHmdW6i_gNNorhjJLtsYnbwRTOcLUd-XTSlFBRohvD7FaPdaoBDKUp0gHM3bNDbRry0v35jNNcoUTBeLaQO8b3dMu-TyzpkGeaSxdnqINrn1Zo_vtLeCw54w5Mv

Godan has to be thanked for the continued safe births following the initial tragic death of the newborn Edvard Arjen, Grand Prince of Kusoraev. Princess Klara, and Princes Karl and Sergey have since grown to be hale. The Princess Klara shall begin her formal education as a Princess of the Kongzem soon, and the Twin Princes shall be exhibited at the next sitting of the Royal Court now that they have both reached five winters.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

kaDgh42nmyxGXRDD8lCVrmgxdnwB1lVHGref026S6_SQGovVzrwPuxy4xX4okPmRvyMxNHeFBXnRWaf9p6hxBoKXGQ5YY5Xc1LUQvyseRLkJzy364TMWxcW6_rZiVJxZgvOskzNK=s0

"Duke of Shat." comments Father Klaus.

"Another child to look over..." The invisible specter lofted a brow, watering the flowers inside the palace so that they were nice and pretty for the Koeng's daughter, Klara @crazedpudding.

Aether snickers at the horrible name, just like everyone else. "Duke of Shittenturd... What an awful name!"

Theodora sends one of her famous rats, a descendant of Hubert, the Rat, to the royal family of Haense for their newborn child.