LotC Lift thread

Salvo

I burn 50 Calories a day timing my shots in PVP Servers as I strive to be a PVP Goon with a Discord Moderator Body-form. The peak of human strength.

7 minutes ago, Peralien said:

I burn 50 Calories a day timing my shots in PVP Servers as I strive to be a PVP Goon with a Discord Moderator Body-form. The peak of human strength.

Very nice.

if ur not listening to this when maxing, ur not livin

43 minutes ago, Treshure said:

Let me put you on to something better

47 minutes ago, Treshure said:

1 minute ago, Gaius Marius said:

Let me put you on to something better

If you don't sing sea shanties, are you even lifting

8 minutes ago, Salvo said:

If you don't sing sea shanties, are you even lifting

activated my trap card lmfao

Just now, Treshure said:

activated my trap card lmfao

Damn, you really were prepared hahaha

I used to try to go to the gym everyday. I was able to go consistently for a good 5-6 months. Then something always happens. Either I go on vacation for a couple days and my routine is broken, or (like what just happened,) I just got a new job as a mechanic. Its a very physical job where I lift things almost all day. My body is exhausted after my ten hour shift so there's just no point in going to the gym, at least right now. 

A tip I would say for staying consistent would be to set a timer on your phone for ten minutes when you're at the gym. If after ten minutes, you really don't want to be there, just head home and try again tomorrow. Best advice I've heard and is the only reason I was able to stay as consistent as I was. 

2 minutes ago, NicktheRed20 said:

I used to try to go to the gym everyday. I was able to go consistently for a good 5-6 months. Then something always happens. Either I go on vacation for a couple days and my routine is broken, or (like what just happened,) I just got a new job as a mechanic. Its a very physical job where I lift things almost all day. My body is exhausted after my ten hour shift so there's just no point in going to the gym, at least right now. 

A tip I would say for staying consistent would be to set a timer on your phone for ten minutes when you're at the gym. If after ten minutes, you really don't want to be there, just head home and try again tomorrow. Best advice I've heard and is the only reason I was able to stay as consistent as I was. 

Sad to hear my man. Glad you have a stable job, though I wish it didn't exhaust you as much.

Try and do SOME kind of physical activity that's non-job related, if you can, I think it'd be nice. Even the humble push-up before bed is something.

Good luck Nick.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Salvo said:

Sad to hear my man. Glad you have a stable job, though I wish it didn't exhaust you as much.

Try and do SOME kind of physical activity that's non-job related, if you can, I think it'd be nice. Even the humble push-up before bed is something.

Good luck Nick.

Thanks bud, I really do appreciate that:)