THE MANDATE OF HEAVEN

Nectorist

Just now, Narthok said:

Sir please stop being homophobic Father Paul would intone smacking the man with his Crozier before returning to his labours

"I cannot be an homophobe, your holiness. If you can't tell by the horns I'm milking a steer." Nudge Neatenthorpe confesses, nodding to the empty milkbucket.

Valentino kneels to the new Emperor, invigorated by the whole affair. "Rally the Faithful!" He'd proclaim.

Ivan var Ruthern curses as he reads over the missive, shaking his head as his hands trembled. "Why, dearest brother and sister. Why must vy make me choose between vy and our Hauchpapej." He mumbled to himself, thinking deeply upon what his next actions should be.

Duncan would sit reading YET ANOTHER missive in his undisclosed location facepalming "Two wars in well under a year, this is quite an accomplishment for our empire" He relaxes in his chair drinking absinthe

The Elverhilin Khan readies his blade. There is a war to fight.

The Rabbit stood, a look on her face. A look of thought, one might think. A former Monarch and leader herself, the Onfroi mused; "I wish I could go back to the way things were when I was young... how I loved those days." Were the words she spoke. "Now, perhaps it is time I finally get to having that tea we had spoken of." And off she went, to write a letter.

Count de Ravensburg would spit on the ground" Cowards all of them, they'd turn their back on history and allies. It seems like our cleanse must expand now" he'd note to his Uncle @aiden0023

The Vice-Chancellor reads the missive. "Were the dwarves not enough? Now I have the Grandchild trying to usurp the grandfather? I do so hate succession crisis, how many times must I try to keep the Valah from killing themselves....the Imperial Household gives me an immeasurable headache, soon I'll need this wig to replace actual hair loss"

The Elf would be busy keeping the Empire calm, he seemed unshaken by the matter - an astute reader and participant of Imperial history for nearly a hundred years. "I hope I do not have to travel to Savoy  it's terribly hot down south"

A miserable ginger tried her best to cope through the crisis, fingers falling to her temples in disdain, head shaking with utter dread. She'd confine herself primarily to her wholesome froggy house and the church. She had no time to further indulge on this and would begrudgingly support whoever won this internal conflict. For surely this was within the hands of GOD now. 

Somewhere in the highlands, the Daelish stir.

Old man Komnenos standing in his new office above his pub getting the messive read out loud by his scribe
" Scribe, prep marks and start calling in the smiths if our rightful crown wants to come back for what is his, lets send him a proper welcome package"
he said while smoking a cigar looking out of the window

The sickened Count of Freimark smiles at the declaration as he nods his head singularly. He signs the Lorraine as he'd stay in his bed in Neuberg still, still getting better from his disease. "Seems GOTT decided to fix the Empire he bestowed upon Horen once more"

Dante reads the missive, his eyes scanning the document, frowning ever so slightly.

"How long has this been planned for...?"