THE MANDATE OF HEAVEN

Nectorist

15 hours ago, esterhase said:

"I cannot be an homophobe, your holiness. If you can't tell by the horns I'm milking a steer." Nudge Neatenthorpe confesses, nodding to the empty milkbucket.

"Wub da skah." Remarks Fishbref, fugitive, as he walked past the Orenian 'milking' a steer. He muttered something about Orenians and their strange behaviours as he went out of earshot. 

Adrian Marcellus finally received missive of the news a day after it's occurrence. He sat within the family villa, provided by the Prince of Savoie for the duration of his extended exile from his homeland. He had known the newly coronated Philip III as a young boy and had always been treated well by him despite his sickly childhood. Thus, he was ecstatic immediately with the prospect of a final return home. He would write to his brother and sister of the news if they had not received it in their own time already. It was time to leave his rocking chair, pack his things, and move again.

"All HAIL HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY PHILIP III"

Edited by Tiresiam

IqgVFCU.jpeg

W5lfv.png

On this morning, the Mage gazed upon his idyllic garden. Taking his time studying the motion among the flowers and other plants, with a swift motion he thumps the head of his acquaintance . "Boy, look here." he says, shifting the weight of his ossified fingers towards the left of the garden.  

"I can't see anything." The boy states, brushing his jet black hair to the side. "Karl, don't tell me you've begun seeing things, we had enough of this with the Mark of Pertina-..." the boy pauses, with his eyes fixing on patch of flowers. 

"Yes, there." The Mage states, with a large grin appearing across his face. "Tell me Antony, what do you see there?"

"Flowers perhaps?" The boy takes another moment to study the scene, "Perhaps an instance of your obversion?  You've only planted flowers of purple and gold... And the smell, it's horrible."

The mage chuckles, flicking his fingers; allowing the Boy a closer look. Soon, the boy recoils and his grey eyes dart to the Mage. "Really, Karl? A pile of shite? How is that of any relevance?"

The Mage allows the grin to adorn his face, "This same pile has been there for two days, yet to decay, yet to be cleaned, but what has changed?"

"Karl. What importance does this have, you stop my study to teach me of shite?" The Boy scoffs letting his adolescent ignorance get the best of him.

Finally, the Mage turns his head back to the Boy, for a moment pondering the situation and its relation to worldy events. "The flies have died and changed, yet the shite has stayed the same."

1 hour ago, 3andD said:

IqgVFCU.jpeg

W5lfv.png

On this morning, the Mage gazed upon his idyllic garden. Taking his time studying the motion among the flowers and other plants, with a swift motion he thumps the head of his acquaintance . "Boy, look here." he says, shifting the weight of his ossified fingers towards the left of the garden.  

"I can't see anything." The boy states, brushing his jet black hair to the side. "Karl, don't tell me you've begun seeing things, we had enough of this with the Mark of Pertina-..." the boy pauses, with his eyes fixing on patch of flowers. 

"Yes, there." The Mage states, with a large grin appearing across his face. "Tell me Antony, what do you see there?"

"Flowers perhaps?" The boy takes another moment to study the scene, "Perhaps an instance of your obversion?  You've only planted flowers of purple and gold... And the smell, it's horrible."

The mage chuckles, flicking his fingers; allowing the Boy a closer look. Soon, the boy recoils and his grey eyes dart to the Mage. "Really, Karl? A pile of shite? How is that of any relevance?"

The Mage allows the grin to adorn his face, "This same pile has been there for two days, yet to decay, yet to be cleaned, but what has changed?"

"Karl. What importance does this have, you stop my study to teach me of shite?" The Boy scoffs letting his adolescent ignorance get the best of him.

Finally, the Mage turns his head back to the Boy, for a moment pondering the situation and its relation to worldy events. "The flies have died and changed, yet the shite has stayed the same."

Albatross Volaren smiles.