Harassment, Hate, and Predators

Treshure

10 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

You have done irredeemable damage to victims you have basically implicated and hurt during your video. You have overstepped and endangered people, caused distressed and genuinely fucked over these victims in awareness. It disgusts me seeing you do this, spitting on everything you worked with and you were there with the discussions with the aformentioned cases. Did you drive and attempt to enforce these? No, you stood aside and did nothing. You say you fought so hard for this situation, but you have ended up gaslighting multiple people into thinking that the evil of this server lies with the administration, it lies with me.

I really do hope that you step back from the server. You have no grasp of consequences for what you do on this server and how it actually affects people. You attack my personal character, you attack and attempted to diagnose me with mental issues over not wanting to ban someone without hard evidence for the cases of defamation and legal action. You have utilised a situation that should've been cleaned up, publicised it and made it a bonfire where people have genuinely been fucked over by this. You need to step back from this server entirely as you preached about for the entire tenure as admin, how you hated the server and how you would genuinely block votes on 'approvals' because I did not agree with you. You've done your damage, and now we have to clean up the oil spill that you've done that damages so many more in your blind crusade that has no consideration for anyone but yourself. Grow up, understand that things on this server revolve not around your ego. I'm fed up and frustrated, not because of the personal attacks on me. I am frustrated that this has made people on this server even more unsafe for certain members. I cannot forgive you for that. And I hope those that have been affected by this nonsense are able to recover and learn from this.

The Whole Premise of the Video is to and I quote "Get people talking about the safety of our community" In no way has Treshure stated you have "Mental issues" or has attacked your personal character. All he said was that the Admin team lack the Intuition and gut-feeling to put a stop to all the grooming and Predatory behaviour that is happening in the community. As Treshure said, "Everything you know about serial killers, is gleaned from the ones that you've caught" This is stating that from those You've already caught, You still have no idea what grooming looks like and have an Idea of how its starts. Instead of Accusing Treshure of "Attacking your character" or "Attempting to diagnose you" Try actually Helping the community and putting an end to a plague in our community. As a Community member of 5 years, I am saddened by how long it took to get through the bans. Treshure's video only states to cause a Conversation about what is needed for this community. You have made this such a problem about yourself. Its not about you or Treshure's problems. We have been unsafe because you have failed to keep us safe. Furthermore, I feel that you need to sleep this over because you are not thinking like a staff member, you are thinking like a child in need of attention.

2 hours ago, Tentoa said:

LoTC is a game, but the safety of our younger players is not a game. It isn't something you can ignore for the sake of your pixel power; you are adults and you need to take a stand on this, you need to shine up your spine and do the right thing when it doesn't just benefit you. 

If you are an adult on this server, you need to watch out and do your part to keep our little dudes doing adventure RP and one-lining with pink names in shitty skins safe. You need to be a role model for your younger players and make this a safe environment for them. 

(Just reposting this for further emphasis on our responsibility so people have to read it twice Tent, well worded.)

Edited by _Sug

And once again a salty headhunter with a hate hard-on for Arkelos. I was part of the original GM team that decided to ban him (and yes, he was banned), and I was part of the same staff team that overturned that ban later because he provided ample evidence that the original "pedo" accusations were fabricated bullshit by people who wanted to harass him and get rid of him, and he's had to deal with that bullshit it ever since. Seriously, just go hate-spank your meat to someone else after all these years you pathetic people.

LotC has a pedo problem, for sure, and a groomer problem. That doesn't make every accusation true.

8 minutes ago, Sister Sequoia said:

He literally helped groom me, dude. 

12 minutes ago, Tentoa said:

He literally helped groom me, dude. 

you're literally lying out your ass, he wanted nothing to do with you because you were insufferable, and you still are.

1 minute ago, Sister Sequoia said:

you're literally lying out your ass, he wanted nothing to do with you because you were insufferable, and you still are.

woah that's victim blaming

2 minutes ago, Sister Sequoia said:

Nice Victim blaming

Just now, Shady Tales said:

woah that's victim blaming

you have to be a victim to get victim blamed, he's the bully here, Tentoa has been banned before for chasing Vardak to other servers and communities to spread this bullshit and harass him, and unbanned under stipulation that he needed to cut it the **** out. He's not the victim here, he's one of the abusers and an *******.

1 minute ago, Sister Sequoia said:

you have to be a victim to get victim blamed, he's the bully here, Tentoa has been banned before for chasing Vardak to other servers and communities to spread this bullshit and harass him, and unbanned under stipulation that he needed to cut it the **** out. He's not the victim here, he's one of the abusers and an *******.

That's not cap I did that, I did that on multiple occasions and sought to make it clear to everyone what he did and what he was about so he couldn't do what he did to me to others. It's not harassment if years ago you got groomed by two twenty-six year olds in Holm during Asulon and you have no respite for the mental abuse you sustained during dealing with them as a vulnerable teenager.  

You can cope all you want that you're not consciously objecting to the fact that shit happened; but it did and your baby rage can't change that. 

I think enough has been said from @Treshureand @ScreamingDingo. It's clear there's some bad blood and disagreements in the air between you two - but despite all of that I know for a fact that you both do genuinely care about the victims and the effects that predatory behaviours have on them.

Please forgive me because I'm not an eloquent speaker and I can barely put a paragraph together, but after speaking to the two of you directly through voice chats, I believe we can all agree that whatever happened in the past didn't work, or wasn't good enough but this is the ideal time to start enacting change and putting more procedures to not only deal with pedophiles and groomers, but to help prevent that sort of shit happening in the first place.

LoTC has lots of drama behind it, decisions made via roleplay particularly when it comes to politics is often than not diluted with OOC schemes and whatnot - people can literally make an IC decision due to their dislike of someone OOC... that's pretty wack, but even if there's bad blood between players due to RP and shit, I am confident EVERYONE in this community's hate for predators shadows all the petty shit we have for each other.

This post is done, no point on discussing or elaborating. Predatory behaviour is still rampant even as we're reacting to this incident. It's time to enact change, and for those who are interest feel free to contact me whenever. I have ideas, and I'm working tirelessly to try and communicate to members of the community and staff to help put PROPER and effective procedures into place.

For the old players, let's preserve our childhood memories and make it safer than how we found it - and for the new players, I'm genuinely heartbroken and sorry that this is what you've stumbled into, but I'll fight for our right to have a safer place to roleplay. Let's put whatever beef we have aside for now, and let's focus on this. Please.

Just now, Tentoa said:

That's not cap I did that, I did that on multiple occasions and sought to make it clear to everyone what he did and what he was about so he couldn't do what he did to me to others. It's not harassment if years ago you got groomed by two twenty-six year olds in Holm during Asulon and you have no respite for the mental abuse you sustained during dealing with them as a vulnerable teenager.  

You can cope all you want that you're not consciously objecting to the fact that shit happened; but it did and your baby rage can't change that. 

You got groomed by Decolamb, Vardak happened to have an attachment to Decolamb before learning of all the shit she was doing, and he dropped her hard when he did. He wasn't involved at all but you're so angry you don't give a damn about facts and just help propogate this bullshit that you've been banned for lying about in the past, you even admitted in one of your appeals that Vardak wasn't directly involved, but I'm sure now that you have the chance again you're conveniently forgetting to mention all of that. I've been in the thick of this mess as a GM and Admin that had to handle the initial ban, unban, and then the harassment and lies that followed.

Your anger doesn't make you not a liar.

12 minutes ago, Sister Sequoia said:

I was there and closely involved at the time that this was going on and can personally confirm that he is telling the truth. We were all too young to realize what was going on back then, but Vardak and DecoLamb did some despicable shit and I'm ashamed to say that I stood by while it happened because I didn't realize how bad it was.

It's pretty deplorable to claim someone who has faced this kind of hardship is lying just because you choose to take the accused's word over their own. Tentoa's anger at Vardak is wholly justified given what he has done and what he stood by, and whether Tentoa's actions in response were right or not, it makes no difference to what Vardak did himself.

This is gross.

Just now, Sister Sequoia said:

He was directly involved and I was told by the GM team to absolve him else I wouldn't get unbanned. You can't not see that your 26 year old 'girlfriend' is leading a cabal of sixteen year old boys around and emotionally abusing them. He aided actively in doing such, there are other witnesses to this such as Botar and Cethis; this happened. I'm tired of being complacent with the lie to make people like you feel better so you don't have to come with the realization that you've been defending an abuser for a decade. 

I have the hope that as this new scrutiny is put up, we'll be sharper and better at preventing what happened to me and my friends from happening to anyone else. 

Just now, Kalehart said:

I was there and closely involved at the time that this was going on and can personally confirm that he is telling the truth. We were all too young to realize what was going on back then, but Vardak and DecoLamb did some despicable shit and I'm ashamed to say that I stood by while it happened because I didn't realize how bad it was.

It's pretty deplorable to claim someone who has faced this kind of hardship is lying just because you choose to take the accused's word over their own. Tentoa's anger at Vardak is wholly justified given what he has done and what he stood by, and whether that's right or not, it makes no difference to what Vardak did himself.

Deco was doing it to a lot of people, Vardak included. He wasn't grooming anyone and the evidence proved that, which is why he got his permaban overturned, and why people like Tentoa and Space0faids got banned for continued harassment of him. Deco being despicable doesn't make those she duped responsible for her shit.

4 minutes ago, Sister Sequoia said:

HE WAS 26. He was not being groomed, at the very least he was an active participant.  Cope harder.