朱 Wu Clan 朱 Remnants Reforged

Wu Baihu

W2qhsis36ysndDGGBq_SRoRH8d-e2AbcZ67qu8MYYdkRl1n1cqVDeI2EY6g7zGVHJLww_9LLa5TQExBC0Q15VbHti97WZz7GHDwRrg3rw7T96Sulb0t7zrICNqHvOlXq80NMl9W3

不怕慢慢长大;只怕站着不动 

(Be not afraid of growing slowly;Be afraid only of standing still- Wu Zixu)

Not much is said about the Wu of this era, it’s prestige a fledgling flicker of its great past.

The remnants shattered and spread across the realms due to constant wars, eventually fleeing their ancestral homelands in the Ai-zho peninsula. Spread thin by both weather and unfortunate events, a call comes from a lonely house in the Jade State, shouting for whatever family is left.

[!]A lonely 朱 sits atop the missive, the tone of the letter solemn and heartfelt.[!]

To my kin, my dearest family… I hope this letter finds you in good health, better than what was left when my father came to these shores. Long have we been separated, it is time once more for the family to stand tall, once again showing pride in our name.

I write to my kin to join us in the Jade State, despite any rumors heard of it. It is a fairly peaceful place, a land to plant and grow our hopes and dreams together, however wide they may be.

I write to my kin to join us, hear both the sense of duty to our people, and to our family. Not just those related by blood, but by our common heritage and love for our identity.

Wu Baihu 朱白虎

朱 OOC INFORMATION  朱

Thank you for taking your time to read this! I am looking for member for my small but growing family.

We are a family based out of Yong Ping, following the Li-Ren culture, which is based off the chinese culture of ancient times. We are a fairly active group, looking for like minded people to enjoy both family and cultural roleplay.

Li-Ren Culture

There is a small collection of family members available to play, free to play them as one likes. We are here just to help spread both the family and the fun behind the spice that is Li-Ren roleplay.

I have skins to chose from or will commission ones for those that join.

Contact Monke#8221 on Discord if you are interested!

Current Living Characters

Wu Fang- Born 1764 - Currently Unplayed. Would be a fun elderly character if one is interested!

Wu Jing- Born 1789 - Son of Wu Fang. Currently Played!

Wu Feng- Born 1793 - Son of Wu Fang. Available to Play!

Wu Rong- Born 1826 - Son of Wu Feng. Available to Play!

Wu Baihu- Born 1832 - Son of Wu Jing. Currently Played!

Wu Qian- Born 1835 - Daughter of Wu Jing. Available to Play!

Wu Xiaodan- Born 1839 - Daughter of Wu Jing. Available to Play!

Wu symbol.png

Yunya of the Chen Household supports the up and coming family, keeping a close eye on their construction of new shops after a deal made.