A MISSIVE FROM THE COUNTY OF REINMAR

Frymark

Brandt Barclay frowns in the Seven Skies as he sees his brother enter. "Thought you'd bring me some of your cabbages" he huffed

Manfred opened his eyes after drifting into his last sleep to be surrounded by his loved ones and family members, most of whom had passed many years beforehand. He smiled as he was finally reunited with his childhood friends and his daughter. “Wer rastet der rostet.” He remarked down towards his kin that still lived.

Wilheim Barclay looks towards Manfred as he entered the Seven Skies. He was chewing on some seeds when he spotted his grandson, looking intently towards something in front of him with another fellow.

"Oh, took you long enough." Wilheim said upon the aged Marshal's entrance, inviting him to come closer. "Come, come!" 

He then promptly motioned towards what he was looking at. On the floor, there were a bunch of iron ingots and all manners of combat equipment. As Manfred approached, he saw a blond fellow extend his hands above these metallic equipment. With the blink of an eye, the size of the pile seemed to increase. However, the armours and the swords, and even the shapes of some ingots and the craftsmanship seemed entirely identical. Wilheim nodded in satisfaction.

"That's a good batch right there, Tylos."

@argonian

@Coolcod77

52 minutes ago, MadOne said:

Wilheim Barclay looks towards Manfred as he entered the Seven Skies. He was chewing on some seeds when he spotted his grandson, looking intently towards something in front of him with another fellow.

"Oh, took you long enough." Wilheim said upon the aged Marshal's entrance, inviting him to come closer. "Come, come!" 

He then promptly motioned towards what he was looking at. On the floor, there were a bunch of iron ingots and all manners of combat equipment. As Manfred approached, he saw a blond fellow extend his hands above these metallic equipment. With the blink of an eye, the size of the pile seemed to increase. However, the armours and the swords, and even the shapes of some ingots and the craftsmanship seemed entirely identical. Wilheim nodded in satisfaction.

"That's a good batch right there, Tylos."

@argonian

@Coolcod77

"Why is it we need swords in Heaven again?" Tylos asks, bemused, before glancing over at the Baruch part of the Skies and offering a firm nod, a grim and determined look suddenly coming over him.

Adryana welcomes her first boyfriend into the seven skies.

“What took you so long? I made vy a pie twenty years ago, it’s almost gone cold!”

Marcella Barclay smiled towards her father as she saw him in the afterlife. Her first words to her father in decades being short and simple.

"Welcome to peace, Vater."

Dr. Aestenia Aevaris reads the missive, a sad smile crosses her face as another white strip joins the others. Another one of her human friends she out lived. "I'm glad you went out peacefully, even if I thought you an idiot most of the time.." 

August Barclay frowns and signs the lorraine in memory of his great-great-uncle, Manfred.

Fyodor Erhdhart upon receiving the missive would raise his arm for one last salute for his former general, though struggling due to his age. "Goodbye old friend" he would say through aged lips "I'll see ye again soon"