〖 An Invitation for Suitors... 〗

Dinochad

-D7hjVQT686HyubKSR9ukkptx7GCpomyikXJoomFo32LdyWfYRYHPDHfteJWbVypLjEJKvjTlaokF0aFwsOAVqOiYwkgCoUY9yIfWr_LHsQpFNTANhuMb4NTvIeoYmSu42rvAW01

Lady Vasilia Reza Kortrevich

Youngest Kortrevich Daughter

700+ Free Dividers & Ornamental Images

To whom may be interested and finds themselves a fit match, the youngest daughter of the Kortreviches, Vasilia Reza Kortrevich- is reaching the age of 18, she is yet to be betrothed, and hasn't received many offers. She is a prime example of a proper lady and is one of the lovely wards of the Koenas.

If one finds themselves interested in such a lovely lady, please send any offers or interested house calls to the eldest Kortrevich Son -

Komit of Jerovitz, Vladrik Otto Kortrevich, Deputy Ambassador to Oren.

700+ Free Dividers & Ornamental Images

Spoiler

To reach me or Ender - Discords: snipertje21#7705 - Dinochan#1825 - IGN: Endershadow292 - Dinochad

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich sighs softly at seeing the message, "Yam sad she is niet marrying for love... Vasilia deserves better than a betrothal to some random lord..." She glanced to her left ring finger, underneath her gauntlet where her ring was, "Or waits, like eam..."

A now wealthy scribe penned a letter back to one Vladrik Otto Kortrevich after being paid to do so by Alec. As per instruction, he made sure to spare no expense on the ink used. He didn't understand why the young man insisted on northern squid ink, but hey, 200 minas is 200 minas.

Dear Ser Otto Kortrevich, it is with great pleasure I inform you that Alec of Almaris has declared interest in finding himself betrothed to your lovely sister as outlined within your message. He requests correspondence at once. He is quite the extra-ordinary man, holding with him a vast fortune gained from years of adventuring across the known world. Should you or your sister desire to learn more of him, his exploits, or simply wish to see him in the flesh, please write back with suitable arrangements.

-Holy Sir Darius Wane Romstun, of the Holy Orenian Empire

And with that, he sends it to the mail-carrier, bound for it's intended recipient!

Edited by ItemVendor

Nicholas Beckett shakes his head "Doesn't look like the kind of woman that will help me run my farm."

"You will go ask her for a walk and you WILL have a nice time!" Rhys instructs his younger, and far uglier, brother, Boris @Velen.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:11 PM, Nolan_ said:

"You will go ask her for a walk and you WILL have a nice time!" Rhys instructs his younger, and far uglier, brother, Boris @Velen.

Edited by Velen

A finely scrawled parchment note finds itself to Kortrevich in question!

"Hail, friend of Malinor,

I am Crumena, Sage of Kamees, and I seek a wife. Please respond with your application at your earliest convenience."

{A certain elf's player was quick to click on this link to await the Crumena-posting. As a veteran, she found endless enjoyment in the tomfoolery afoot.}

Valindra hummed as the notice reached her in the midst of an investigation she was conducting. She adjusted her monocle and detective's cap. "You know what the Augustians used to say? 'When in doubt, inbreed it out!'"

Another missive is sent to the woman. 

"Hail, friend of Malinor,

I am Crumena, Sage of Kamees, and I seek a wife. Please respond with your application at your earliest convenience."