Late 10 year AMA

Rilath

Well, I am a little bit late on this just like my friend @Gaius Mariusand just like him I have also hit my 10 year mark on LotC, having started playing in July of 2011. 

Feel free to ask me any burning questions you may have, and I will do my best to answer them all.

Boomer.

How are you doing?

What's the coolest thing that happened to you the past 10 years?

Music please? :)

why the name

mine is the name of the twi'lek planet in star wars, wbu

How do you feel about me? Favourite anime? Favourite song? Favourite food / culture for food. How'd you feel about that one RP we did with Jentos?

love you brother

4 hours ago, Honourary said:

which of your characters is your favourite and why?

My absolute favorite character is still to this day Rilath for me. It may sound kind of lame, but the character has existed for nearly half of my life at this point, and enough of an impact on me that Rilath has become my username on pretty much every platform, save a select few.

4 hours ago, Polysemic said:

Boomer.

How are you doing?

What's the coolest thing that happened to you the past 10 years?

Music please? :)

I'm doing great! The coolest thing that has happened to me would probably be becoming a father OOCly. Having two kids of my own has completely changed my perspective on the world and made me a better person.

If you mean ICly, I'd say the coolest thing would be that at Rilath's wedding to Shoi back in Aegis, both Iblees and Aeriel showed up corporeally and fought over his soul in front of everyone, and was a mini server level event.

As for music, my two favorite artists at the moment are Tyler Childers and Colter Wall. I'm a huge country fan and these two are at the top of the game right now in my opinion.

3 hours ago, UnusualBrit said:

Why are you allowed to have a persona called 'GM SPY CAM'

Because I am always watching everyone at every time on the server.

3 hours ago, Ryloth said:

why the name

mine is the name of the twi'lek planet in star wars, wbu

So, ten years ago I was about 15 years old and trying to come up with a name for my character and was pretty much just randomly putting vowels and consonants together until I found something I liked in Rilath. At the time it was just a character name, but Rilath and his exploits helped shape who I was at a young age. I'm attached to the name now.

2 hours ago, Mordhaund said:

How do you feel about me? Favourite anime? Favourite song? Favourite food / culture for food. How'd you feel about that one RP we did with Jentos?

love you brother

I love you buddy. Favorite anime is a tough one honestly, but if I had to make a choice I'd say Darker Than Black was the anime I watched that I felt the strongest about. I loved that show. Favorite song changes a lot, but my current most played is Thirteen Silver Dollars by Colter Wall. Favorite culture is probably Southern American where I grew up, and food HAS to be North Carolina style BBQ.

And finally, that was great RP, I loved it. <3

Spoiler

2 hours ago, VictoriaMinaj said:

what is your favourite type of mukbang, and ur fav mukbanger

You know I'm a Nikocado stan from WAY back

2 hours ago, Nathaniel Calding said:

What

Are

Your

Opinions

On

Rozania

I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever RPed in or around Rozania, I don't have much an opinion on it :(

@RilathHey rylothh 

why did you choose to play a kha

why did I birth you

why are you obsessed with me

Regular Season Dancing GIF by NFL

[Caption: Aegis Oldheads dancing]

1. Who were some oldhead players who you would kick back and chat with if given the chance?

2. What are some interesting player-groups that you have seen nowadays?

1. Heyo, what's your favorite map so far in LOTC?
2. Do you watch anime :)

On 12/6/2021 at 11:30 AM, Werew0lf said:

@RilathHey rylothh 

why did you choose to play a kha

why did I birth you

why are you obsessed with me

1. I don't nor have ever played a kha.

2. Because it was the only choice you had.

3. Because I love you and can't afford to lose you.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:34 AM, argonian said:

is this overlord tyrion

Naw that ain't me.

On 12/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, Gaius Marius said:

Regular Season Dancing GIF by NFL

[Caption: Aegis Oldheads dancing]

1. Who were some oldhead players who you would kick back and chat with if given the chance?

2. What are some interesting player-groups that you have seen nowadays?

I'd love to sit and talk with a number of old friends/players. You are on the list, Gaius. As well as Susitsu, TehLulu, Mezua, Slic3man, MediocreGamer, etc. All of the people that I either found interesting or did heavy RP with back in the day.

Probably the most interesting group I see that is super active at the moment is the Du Loc lectorate. I think they all seem like really good roleplayers and the RP that it spawns is really fun to watch.

17 hours ago, PanCringe said:

1. Heyo, what's your favorite map so far in LOTC?
2. Do you watch anime :)

1. My all time favorite would still have to be Aegis, as it is the map that I started on and truly immersed myself in. Every bit of RP I had on Aegis was memorable and enjoyable to the max. The closeness of borders made it felt like the world was way more full and alive.

2. Yes, I do watch anime :)