Where Would Your Life Be Without LotC?

Lubbie

Where would your life be without LotC? I personally have no idea. I started in the latter part of 2015 as the map was shifting over from Athera to Vailor (I believe). From that moment, I believe I played religiously for a good two years. Every day after work/school I would go on the computer to my favorite minecraft server where, truth be told, some of my fondest memories of my teenage years have been made. 

As much as I love this server and do not for a second regret stumbling upon it, I do wonder what I would be like if LotC was something that I never came across. Just a fun little thing I think about from time to time as I hop on the server periodically. Anyone else in the same boat?

better x2

finishing up a bachelor in accountancy, enjoying life

Better x3

Better, although these days I intend to only play lotc casually, in order to not deteroriate all the rest of braincells that I have left.

same place i am now because idk i don't let a minecraft server get between me and the shit i wanna do       ?

just do shit, have fun lol

probably at an ivy 

2 minutes ago, latte said:

probably at an ivy 

lol you and me both 

I think you would've found something similar to LoTC that would stimulate your brain. I would never give up the memories I made during my teen years playing LoTC. Eventually, I just stopped playing because most of the friends I had made left and the server grew stale. I just recently came back and get on when I can and sometimes find some really enjoyable RP. Every time I walk away from an RP experience now I think "Wow, that was more fun than I thought it could be." Creating a story in a fanstasy world with other random people is a once in a lifetime experience in my book.

I probably wouldn't speak english as well as I do now. Italian education is quite poor in teaching languages other than ours, and 13 year old me was forced to learn quickly or drown in the sea of unknown.

I think that overall this server did me good, for the aforementioned reason AND for helping me shed the almost crippling shyness I was cursed with during my early teenage years.