A Letter To The Royal Duma: From Otistadt

erictafoya

A LETTER TO THE ROYAL DUMA

From the Barony of Otistadt
4 0 2 E. S.

VmgoBn1pYlzxW1iWjmiP58PVthdQ1DAqqcILmrbJgTgSsxEaZaKZ8maKNGt82UInSSkSLK_8Bjw31y0NeqPcu_Qej5DVhmI8c6KQ1pJwUdwkeaOneO2MKpjzLKAHf0sCm4mQpLu0

“To His Excellecy, Rhys var Ruthern, Lord Speaker of Hanseti-Ruska, @Nolan_

It did not yet dawn on me until reviewing the regular Royal Duma Transcripts (of which House Ludovar does appreciate) that The Honorable, Isaak Amador, Viscount of Aurveldt and Aulic Jovenaar @Pureimp10 of the realm, broke both law and precedent by attending the last session of Duma. My heir, and Lord Isaak’s legal colleague, Jovenaar Johann Ludovar, pointed this out to me during our evening conversations. He had been disappointed that he was not able to attend the Royal Duma, but as any dutiful Jovenaar would he understood the law and abided by it. As the former Chief Royal Detective and a former member of the Justiciar’s Office, I can not in good faith simply let this blatant disregard of our sacred law code go unquestioned. How are we to trust an Aulic Jovenaar who either does not know what is written in the law, or worse, does not care to follow it himself? It is clearly stated under the Haural Caezk in Chapter II: Jura I Zem, Section 213: The Aulic Court, subsection 213.035 that:

213.035: The following shall be ineligible to be appointed as a Jovenaar:

213.0351: Those who sit on the Royal Duma;

213.0352: Those who sit on the Aulic Council;’

This both implies and states that those who are appointed as Aulic Jovenaar are not able to hold a seat in the Royal Duma and are also unable to sit on the Aulic Council. This is to prevent any political bias and to ensure that the Jovenaar are as impartial as they can be. During the 402 ES XXXIV Session of the Royal Duma, it is clearly read in the transcripts that Lord Isaak was not only present during the proceedings, but an active participant of the debate and voting. I hereby call upon the Royal Inquisitor of the Royal Duma, whoever that may be in the upcoming elective term as I understand this current term has come to an end, to execute their legal authority to summon Lord Isaak Amador and to answer for his blatant disregard of precedent set before him as an Aulic Jovenaar and of the law written Haural Caezk. If they shall deny this request, I will use my right as a Noble Peer to petition to the Duma for a majority vote on a summons, to where they would have no choice but to summon Lord Isaak Amador."

Signed, 

His Lordship, Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, Lord of Kazstadt
KqS6JiGYCGd0lDmiRQo6XPmv76f9P0X1iLpZObP1G7XkjKxAitj00aaajFZQAXeJh32C6oYW37HwZmQpSD3dO7382_t98e0WVrCnLXDI4-yShubZeFNQK-ZKJoPGlNPLHZjxkxcO