No Barclays Among Savoyards

Burnsider

“We understand the confusion within the Hanseti men, but We shall see to satisfy all nations of this Pontificate, blessed be those of Barclaid nature: for We hold no issue with them.” as the Pontifex started to work for his new Pontificate: ready to work.

August Barclay hardily bobbed his head, "Wer Rastet Der Rostet." He'd state with a grin.

"Green and blue I dress, Eagle on my chest, Glory to... Glory to..."

The man would mumble, slowly packing his bags for the long ride

9 minutes ago, MCVDK said:

We understand the confusion within the Hanseti men, but We shall see to satisfy all nations of this Pontificate, blessed be those of Barclaid nature: for We hold no issue with them.” as the Pontifex started to work for his new Pontificate: ready to work.

Hieromobk vladrick would nod following the Pontiff as they begun to revive the Holy Canonist Church

The daughter of George I and Johanna I, The Savoyardic consort herself and a blessed descendant of Saint Tylos, pities those led astray by dwarven subterfuge and hopes they will in time see virtue and reason.

"We have always known the Barclays to be faithful Canonists. We are moved by their loyalty and faith. If only all humans were so," exclaimed Everard VI!