QUI TRADET DEUS

Pureimp10

"They call for Unity! They call for Humanity! Rallying for the faith?"

The man would shout to any that passed him on his trek

"Imperial schemes at their best, to control the faith and church of the people!

Do not heed the words of this false, Michael, Iblees is his name."

"Godan save the Savoyards!"  Shouted August Barclay from the walls of Reinmar. "We stand with the true Pontificate."

Spoiler

"GODAN," Ser Viktor 'the Beast' said solemnly, his gaze turned to the heavens. "Forgive me fer wha' Ah'm bouttae dae."

Klara Elizaveta signs the Lorraine over herself. "Godan, please protect vyr Pontiff, Everard. He is very dobry, he helped me when Ea was sad. Please protect him."

9 minutes ago, biggestdon said:

The Duke of Vidaus kneeled in the Church of Blessed Dmitry, uttering prayers for the true-to-faith canonist Pontiff. His prayers however ended in those commonly spoken by those of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, deliberating on the inclining tension on Almaris. Uttering his final "Amen," Ailred then pushed himself from the blade that propped him up and prepared to travel to Karosgrad, an eager look to his face. The former Marshal twirled his sword at entry to the city, nodding at the soldier manning the gate @seannie "A pretender backed by traitors, is a traitor himself, nie?"

The gate's guard, Maxim, responds wholeheartedly, "Yes, mlord! They're no better than the snakes that were their progenitors." he clamored along, excited by the happenings that he just experienced. "I say we cut off their heads, let the rest of these schismatics wither away without it - put some sense back into these Orenians. They've forfeited their lives by assaulting the Vicar of God anyway." he concludes with an affirmative nod of his head, carefully observing the traffic trickle into Karosgrad.

Saint Beboon of Fefoonia descends from the Plane of Gegoon, his lustrous gold cloak billowing in upheaval at his arrival. 

“Based.” He proclaims, and then returns to the skies — to return once more in a righteous battle of good versus evil. 

“Haensers.” Remarks an elf, sharpening blade for the war to come still..

Conzstanzo would tend to his crops as he heard of the ordeal, thoughts weighing over his mind. The evidence provided by some of the delegates of the new pontifical in his mind was an ill attempt at a power grab within the church, of something he disapproved. To risk the life of the holiest is sin above all, even if his supposed schemes were authentic. Over the last weeks since he arrived in San Luciano, all he had found was a lack of communication within the council, and to Conzstanzo, a pious man, this was the straw that broke his back. Finishing the work that he had always considered drudgery but rewarding, he packed his bags to leave home and support Pontiff Everard. Along with him was his new flock of warriors and denizens whom he had gathered from the lands he had explored.

"So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this:

You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy."

(Virtue 1:8)

"GOD bless Everard VI, and may GOD have mercy on these traitors," Cardinal Francis pronounces, before clasping his hands together in prayer.

r

Kosher Fier Daesmon, an elf who has ties and some loyalties to the church, bows his head once he reads the missive.

"Humanity can't even choose their own Pontiff now, this is absurd."