Albarosa est Fidelis

KaiserJacobII

Spoiler

5dPXlFgI7_cHf12LQmrpwoyzgM4VUzCBI_ziRAcrotRK11HBag0uosrCRZPfO7rfBEmZxdWRpDTgcHfPc5CLHGLOvwhtY9OOPVbjtHNauby3ZjqTNv5Fx_F5qalbIbeAjSDfkzj3

Albarosa est Fidelis

4S_7Aq646nTN85fTeT0s8KZvxbWHslwoADx7ThGaYo2bxQvbLvBwe82xnx8Crj62-kBKJTnBSJ-hl9vv8igheM1_8lCBcZ6lT5mJy_BOlp-yp_5Mr-2nl6Km3NnMhiJK_sUGxdgh

Francis Cardinal Brown, Archbishop of Albarosa, Prelate to the One True Clergy

14th of Sigismund’s End, 1849

“‘O James, pious son of the Lord, I have seen the glory of God in your heart and His word on your tongue. You will be my high priest, as in the days of Evaristus and Clement. I name you pontifex, for you are a builder of bridges.’” 

(Gospel 6:59-61)

26YZecHB7L7bE-Z6k0eee3vknBqw1hN2uN6EpLPMuNELytxN_whM0BLhCEHj68Kd1nnZbo-bNxtmEjn4PslImfDLAYd_62z-c5xBenLdp29RqrNxBsArsY5rwsPyWOCcPag4xFrF

kuXMyUhWzLIhhkclq6dFc0lzo2yvQOqq7qzJtwnIuOtWGncvYKpkp17iyggpYCjY58BTudlVRkF7htqS-Vug4IOhIq4LIwWl9lpmCSEix7AO5IYwO5fZ8vFuvao9oQid9NqTwzjN

It is with the heaviest of hearts We pen this declaration of loyalty. We wish it were different, We wish this was not needed, but alas it is. Thus, We will keep this brief and to the point. Albarosa, and her Archbishop remains and will forever remain loyal to Everard VI and his GOD-chosen successors. We reject the Michaelite heresy and call upon its misguided followers to return to the light of GOD and His Holy Mother Church.

Deus Magnus!

Deus Vult!

4fjVt8l5arLSkHQQoyv5c-oW7T808t22UjkB8vYzPB1QbW1wGetHWlg9_4naWPK0-27FZEUNfyiq2n6SvLJlFKD1YZJVhVH1XIhjp2ht5d3sVRFjXvHJEYfJerBbPK6_JLJFlBEZ

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Francis Cardinal Albarosa

"For the Faithful shall Prevail!"

Venerable Francisco from the Seven Skies looks to his friend and mentor, Pelagius de Savin ( @shrigma male) and informs him, "Dios mio..look at what as happened since your death, mi amigo!"