The End Of A Man | Philip Hughes de Rosius [PK]

sashimichopped

Spoiler

PHILIP HUGHES DE ROSIUS

1820 - 1849

b-2b1HCThed4LmQuk7g45XrEyFvlNqIsbefvov6wwDYrd8yn9nLHqTJNIpik2Xpf4jSLymWhE22MMJNMQ6KrLQoY9dS8bGL5D7lFHRFuDWx9bqhocsZLMdPrfUtOiD53cvQDdl3E

Philip Hughes de Rosius depicted on a painting while wearing his Holy Sir Armor, aged 29.

“It comes with great sorrow that Philip Hughes de Rosius has made his way to the Seven Skies. The cause of his death is most likely self-poisoning for there is no injury to be found upon his body; as he died near the coffin of his beloved first wife, Elaine Victoria d’Arkent. It was his wish to have his coffin next to the one of his wife within the family crypt of Chateau de Rosius.

Philip has lead a life of countless experiences; from being a teenage boy in the Social Season and dancing with an Imperial Princess, to becoming a Holy Sir in the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn. Philip has always proven himself to be a warrior and devoted himself to the work of the order for it was his passion to train other squires and take them on the exact same adventures he went on.

As for Philip his wife, Helena Eleanor de Sarkozy; his last words were on a letter to her; which stated:

"If I do not come back - then it is not because I have abandoned you, it is because I long to be beside the ones who I have lost during my life; and so I shall continue to travel to face the enemies who come upon my path and pray that it is the last one who I shall face."

We pray that you will allow the House of Rosius and of House de Sarkozy to mourn the death of a family-member for the next three days. As for his children, it was his wish that they would see Philip his oldest cousin for a day each week; Hera Claude de Rosius so they can be raised as Philip had wished for them.

May GOD bless you all.

- Scribe to Philip Hughes de Rosius.

Spoiler

It was my absolute pleasure to play this character; big creds to @Valecius, @Matheaww, @VictoriaMinaj, @EmiliainWonderland and the many others who I had the chance to rp with since day one of Philip his existance as a persona. Love you all guys <3

For now I have an open slot so if anyone is willing to have a persona played do let me know.

In the Sarkozy mansion, Helena is alone. "I've been left alone once more. Maybe I'm doomed." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she buried her head in her hands. "I thought you were the one, Philip. When your first wife died, I was the shoulder you grieved on, but you did the same to me." She took off her wedding ring and stacked it with the others in a box. Helena changed into her morning clothes and sat in the gardens.

Lucius collapsed in a sobbing heap upon hearing of Philip's death, no longer sure who would take care of him now that both of his parents were dead. He couldn't exactly read afterall.

"A loss I'm not sure we can recover from." 

Sir Otis stood from his worn and torn leather armchair and spun on his heel to face the maid who had delivered the news.
"Why is it that I outlive all these young children."
He laughed softly, yet it was short-lived..

Sebastian would frown, sigh and rest his head upon his hand on hearing the news, knowing he won't be seeing Philip around Erwinsburg any longer. He would be just be hit with bad news after bad news recently.

Borys shed a tear when another of his friends left this world "I will see you up there, brother"

Klara Elizaveta hiccups, holding the gifts her uncle had given her close as she rocked back and forth within her room at the Winter Palace. "Dravi, Aedypapej..."

Louise Antoinette seemed moved by Philip’s death, but not completely. “Good riddance… a stain on this family name… Creating that ‘de Rosa’ more like de Gaudy line. Good heavens.”

Just now, Pompadour said:

Louise Antoinette seemed moved by Philip’s death, but not completely. “Good riddance… a stain on this family name… Creating that ‘de Rosa’ more like de Gaudy line. Good heavens.”

Philip Hughes spat on his aunt from the Seven Skies

The second Countess of Halstaig watched the gates to the seven skies fly open as the de Rosius walked through, giving a wave as she spent time with her ancestors.

1 minute ago, sashimichopped said:

Philip Hughes spat on his aunt from the Seven Skies

Louise Antoinette stepped out soaked from Chateau de Rosius. She knew it was Philip telling a sign.

“Now that is a personality I will miss…”

She shed a tear.

Holy Sir August stood in the courtyard of Lvinsk, he opened the bottle of good Lechitian wódka before taking a sip and pouring some onto the ground "Goodbye, I saw you rising to a man...and now i see you perish....I loved you like a brother....I hope we'll see eachother soon enough, You were the best, mate" Then he muttered something under his breath before speaking once again "Ecclesia Militans...Brother- Ecclesia Militans..."

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

ujWsiYJXO8fj51MDiv3oNSCG-LLhS3ZkUk5VZrWDz4bLvd-ssfX0M_XbIcp71o2xAB3xFP4rVoawzZkdXpm-nJcJswnA2WR1TZeAEtVxveTkxkPJWcu-Rk4BZ5mkj_dZUNhuBK6_

Elodie de Rosius signed the Lorraine “Repose en paix, Philip. Tu nous a rendu fier.”