[✗] [Golemancy] [CA Addition] [Magic Addition] Golemancy: Beasts of Rock and Stone

BDanecker

Golemancy: Beasts of Rock and Stone

NNqHPvUUI4x1tCcrrWpzY5UJHdmKUtdZeZrIWEAu3akV5vBE623GLVpA43D-OJpzqxRtY9SFh8RChhnbowhgZmcVvtmX-lt2PtzrI9MUMpPUtB6ug_Z-SMT4hnqQutdSDOKyyrLu

[!] A Speed Golem built in the shape of a wolf.

Golemancers are the best stoneworkers in the lands, capable of imbuing their stoneworks with slivers of their very souls in the form of humanoid golems. Steeped in dwarven tradition, these constructs have been exclusively humanoid, not of limitations to their craft, but stipulations of the ancestors. Until now. In-line with the advent of a new spell to circumvent the most ancient Golemancy tradition of a Golem Anvil, Golemancers began to delve into what Golemancy could truly reach, bringing the dawn of golems that deviated from humanoid shapes.

This addition brings the ability of Golemancers to sculpt their constructs into shapes that do not classify as humanoid. A simple addition, with a great deal of potential. Golemancers now have the option of sculpting beasts such as Prairie Dulks for carrying timber, rather than humanoids. Furef Speed Golems could be helpful additions to an alchemists' den, climbing up shelves a normal humanoid speed golem would need steps for.

Redlines

• Follows all redlines of Golemancy.
  • These do not provide any additional combat advantages that a normal humanoid golem would; ergo they follow all redlines. A stone wolf's bite would be just as strong as a fanged humanoid golem's bite of similar mass and force.
  • This will be an addition all Golemancers will know.
  • Follows all redlines of height restrictions.

Purpose:
The idea behind this addition is to add some more variety to Golemancy, as both Animii and Atronachs have the ability to make non-humanoid constructs. With the success of both Animii with metal creatures and Atronach Drones, this simple addition is a logical expansion on a much-loved and old lore for the dwarves. This expansion allows for players to do, for example, CA stone dogs, but with the good-taste that Animii CA's have demonstrated, which already have the ability to play CA metal dogs if they desired, I am of high hopes the playerbase will do of this wisely.

this is very cute bdanecker. i hope this is accepted. i know my bro and the dwarfs will put it to good use : )

Atronach forgers can make elemental doggies? BRO! Gonna find a way to get a little dog made of fire

Still, def a +1. I love simple lore things like this. Helps w the immersion

This lore has been denied. 

Pending changes past expiration, re-post with changes applied if you would like to resubmit.