The Reveal of the Elysian Army

Thannon

13th of the First Seed, 54 SA

o7v6_ZMhHJxhhqu6e8B618cbb7Xuzu6FbgLRdtc-Ly71gP6WhXkK3X45ohplJp5zKd1lgt9cWe3Rw3UXV1E8FHdBuN2PsMB-MGAeyJEuS7bvdTPertfxiSe5yzflYEA5jbMWcqPEdpkfZ9-b2jU9FMV__MiRhRW4vP32O4bDWHLC40rOupaJa6lsfUDUWuhO_U_Ludft6Fy4OMYRoxIGom4z5xfBOfsGl1yR3w5gJyjWJNuj0NtYqLbbX_FwyLKF0FzE_1_Dk4h6Rqwb

"The Art of Greatness."

onbfAFhGJ7jRdSKjtkrNo6pnw8KnyW8raOiGYsKADzC2CgMLExwr-FXjiTXUVpibYmUbqk0HI_H7EI48kGnUDubciJw0vFt8zu9n5qJ9KKwBbH7sO5OkVGSZDdyr-tR_sfvKkq56

This year, 54 SA, on the 13th of the First Seed, in the palace of Elysium, the Lord Commander, Ellathor Vanari, in the grace of Duke Eugeo de Astrea shall reveal what himself and the Ministry of Defense worked on for the second half of the decade, The Elysian Army, to the people of Elysium, her allies and friends and to whoever from the other parts of the realm might be in the Duchy.

On this occasion, Lord Commander Vanari will present Elysium's new military, the new ranks, the new military hierarchy and what will become of the Rangers of the Order of the Boreal Forest, who have been the protectors of Elysium, as well as its shadows since the Duchy's time in Norland.

After the reveal, anyone attending will be welcomed to speak with the Lord Commander and his officers in the festivities that will commence.

"In the First Seed, 42 SA, I swore to Duke Eugeo de Astrea and to Elysium that I will do anything in my power to defend Elysium's beliefs, people, domain and at the same time I would bring it to greatness.

One year after that ceremony, I can say that things were good in Elysium, and it continued to be like that, but something was not aligning well in my mind. The Rangers of Elysium were the people's protectors and mine, since I was a child. My parents were rangers and when I was of age, I joined the rangers too. And now as I am their leader, I am bestowed with the chance to make them better, greater."

onbfAFhGJ7jRdSKjtkrNo6pnw8KnyW8raOiGYsKADzC2CgMLExwr-FXjiTXUVpibYmUbqk0HI_H7EI48kGnUDubciJw0vFt8zu9n5qJ9KKwBbH7sO5OkVGSZDdyr-tR_sfvKkq56

This would be an open invitation.                                   

And special ones are sent to The United Domain of Vortice, The Iron Uzg, The Crown of Elvendom, Aluria, The Kingdom of Norland and Ephesius 

T7bb81A1VGHVAT5OQpZpRH2gpwvM1-73G1YWtc6hIhk1_cIBbsjzl0KJM_eftv4A_tZxYb7ll6Ke1jGFvA_sS7nHcj08NaMz6QxJqN8254OAbMoEU26F3_n4rxyMundhYvALawCw

Signed,

Duke Eugeo de Astrea.

TIMVYvpv-BYBb32ACQ4BxC6CD4PbLefFM8LsycbmgDpFMizGo_uW1UXGjZ3WCd5WOvxn3zezUEOJOKLvlroQSOLns9qCwk5Ow5TSbe4TmNp7vTwqLSPT8PpNRI98qBuebCV24l3Z

Lady Aylin Reede de Astrea, Heir Reget,

Minister of Interior and Foreign affairs.

85MRqoNI4csaLNEw76OJkXwZ3L9MxbwKTU-UOQFFedtuM2WxoHjYa2NZHn1IpH1tiM1Bn-0ymfWsXXXI06JpjWtsTKcLADRnGQDlEXUxLiGnKU89EVn3V01y53ySEfEoHb8LFm2p

Lord Commander of Elysium, Ellathor Vanari .

V1rJyJGYqo4MHGfVgmu5FRDPr_U_I6wUcNN6oSc9Jh_gK594RAJVW8QqD-06DaUqw_2B0usGkrwW_YWdcXpNe9NZ1e202lq5WnrFuRKACLcCNNJWVqgH9YkkYSBaNHEwaeVwoRzk

Lady Liluth Solros, Military Chancellor, Head of the Solros clan.

0Ds3ZzvEC7iKGppJMUd74VaNRC31zYy81a6sqV3NWdc8tlHUbYvrWIfWNihwwjw9vFc7OzTVM-_cAB5zZpIsS-LnLrkcuJlxk2HGNNSMoXu1sspSoR82Bqkdf0pD97bzuPAqQqmp

Lady Amethyst Vanari, Decurion in the Elysian Army and Head of the Vanari clan.

WVpbqYKa2vJ2Uv5j3gERriTfDf8XWoo27a1adB3F9OS-3wwRMMyLWancsWOid64zOxU1Qxks7bVniqb7MXZ5ykL-1RXHIIm5wS4-OLzfARLcTGYkp3LV3BS85GCEMYD3waPzYfqQ

Lord Togrim Heartstring-Vanari, Decurion in the Elysian Army.

JKwEfadnSzEx97Q1Gduim7S8ibM4eFoe_mUWd6yGkvEhffJD9-UNaYSPE8lwODLcKkoxUfgjSXQuf2kePltSwAwaCpb5yUmeku_h8-_TavhsJp4RhR5sBjQgVq0h-b8ah9OPUTEp

Lord Volk Mondblume, Decurion in the Elysian Army.

_OsTL62MLPnML8FGSYQEZyPstV8U-QfQNDIwmrPYxoNTC44ers71JS8jZSxHRW3AUsNTCwDiGoWrbd76PVdyzTPb2knVIldUbpB8pxTMlPOt4FSLydz1mSJFfGKhRSG06HDzZbFX

Lady Emerald Guenevere, Elysian Post Founder, Event Committee.

6R2siUaSxfpnr2V6bQbZITE03cvZ5bTJZrGcPg6hpB3uxlHbIBaySpkk8VW42zGCpGZzOVmB4qYFRq9sABNt2i1fKtxVPWdV0U5QxvwLgUXFWWc0XQ2sSyczSA3qMfWkp9e95M6h 

Lord Esmond Reede de Astrea,  Department of Culture Chancellor.

Y3lPWUvsfkuU8etU_f6oGh3QAkveRBYwXlr7WBpjvnBv40q6HH7OhLWXQVjev9wurLC6nPjtVnZcQupDxYAjkcYFy_NWs1EgEwn4Rezdc56132Yayv9jgRifVlGtzX7CsWJgTAY5

Spoiler

[13th of December, Monday at 8 PM EST.]

Edited by Tannnon
Changing an imagine

Alona polishes her new helm in preparations down in a forgery. She would look up to the old armor she once wore back in old Elysium and smile proudly. "What a time it has been, and what a time to be in."

The household head of the current Nria-Crane family sat, staring upon the missive. A tear rolled down his face. “How far my best friend has come.” Pyrin would smile gently.

Eugeo de Astrea maintained his duty, toiling in his office as he dipped his quill into his ink as he continues onwards, determined to see to the successes of the fledging community.