A PRINCE FALLS

LithiumSedai

FN-Fhv-JMRcUGy-AW4IDAE-UqFx1_8El2372qMsVz0NmGyg7PBIGFORysyQCVrj7xzu94Mi4_nG1eGjZ-uYSW4islF3kA739hD0grIonRUANr6KICjJCduvEtiMdKWIPL604K78

lgVudl4UIQYJhbAEczFE4hb7aIC4coPgop5_Jvxzy7HWVkdrmH-mfpYOUX7SuGy85vDjST3R8fMRr37fZQ0yGo3DzzG9Lr2OlgJZWWB7q-CpXomGG0fYtvEecQtnZG6dGLAQ8OI

A PRINCE FALLS

8th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1850.

A day of mourning is upon us. 

It is with great sadness that the House of Sutica informs its friends and allies of the untimely passing of Corwin Alexander, the Prince of Sutica, on the eighth day of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1850, at the age of near-twenty-six. The Prince began his ascension to the Seven Skies to join his venerated family, King Georg I and Queen Johanna I of Sutica, early in the day at Merryweather Castle, where he had for some time enjoyed the continued hospitality of his noble cousins of the House of Alstreim. The Prince’s cause of death, shared publicly as a cautionary tale as advised by His Highness in his final hours, was a swift illness caused by the excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.

The Prince is mourned by his cousins of the dynastic union, the Houses of Alstreim and Barclay, and his siblings belonging to the Princely House of Ashford de Savoie through marriage. He has named his sister, Her Highness the Princess of Savoy, as his sole heir, and in his instructions left  regarding the obituary and his funeral expressly wished for his funeral to be arranged by her. We pray for the Prince’s soul and its safe arrival to the Seven Skies.

FV6TM3Z9HnNHB8Sl2rWsFb5elTc1dsCVyFz1XC06whEPSPOtwZAsNAOrlNkDec4A1rZ0TjX1FjJnhBqY3uylKYEYhfnmJnuZarls0CmjxVuwGN6i6EC3hT7OiS0aHvvzRlPWlyw

REST IN PEACE

CORWIN ALEXANDER, PRINCE OF SUTICA

10th of Sun’s Smile, 1824 - 8th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1850

FV6TM3Z9HnNHB8Sl2rWsFb5elTc1dsCVyFz1XC06whEPSPOtwZAsNAOrlNkDec4A1rZ0TjX1FjJnhBqY3uylKYEYhfnmJnuZarls0CmjxVuwGN6i6EC3hT7OiS0aHvvzRlPWlyw

SUTICA ETERNAL

vJcsmXnLGbD1YN3JlRGgotYn-u5lH5PC01L7yWmOIiA6VdEng9XwtgvhJJVmyepdQTep-4X6KNBsyD0kIoDnKmYeWFV1bbec_0U3fpbK-lw86A5DQfk90Y4FqTL6juNESOGdL4A

Spoiler

OOC:

Written and posted as requested and permitted by @JoanOfArc

The twin sister of Corwin Alexander, The Princess Katharina of Savoy, received the news with dumbfounded shock. It had only been recently that he had wed to one Princess Alice of Temesch and Catherine had sent her devoted regards to her brother. Readying herself and the court for the marriage of the Duke of Drusco, the newfound matriarch of the Royal Sutican House - or so she had been decreed by her brother’s obituary - could not help but ponder what her day would be like.

Jurgen paused for a moment upon hearing the news, staring pensively off into the distance, considering the king he never knew and never had the chance to serve. He thought of Sir Obrecht's sacrifice in the name of this king, and how the last remnant of Sutica would vanish forever into Savoy with the passing of the Serene Princess.

He shrugged. Life goes on.

King Corwin greeted his namesake in the company of Prince Ottomar.

Cesar II de Rivera would mourn the loss of the son of Georg I privately